Twin Mom is online now Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default Lost fans, the entire current season is on abc.com

My tivo has issues changing the cable box channel so I missed the first couple of episodes this season but didn't realize it until it was no longer available online (usually only 5 episodes are available). I gave up on final season b/c I hate missing an episode but abc now has all of the episodes online. I think the entire series may actually be available but I didn't confirm.

Hope everyone who missed an episode is excited that they can catch up before the finale!!
    Mom to b/g twins (g in college, b working)

People show themselves not by what they say but by what they do

Our happiness or our unhappiness depends far more on the way we meet the events of life than on the nature of those events themselves. -- Wilhelm von Humboldt

i can confirm... every single episode from the whole series is on abc.com! i know because i watched all 5 seasons online before joining in live for the first time this season. i was logging a lot of rocking chair hours in the early months with DD, and we watched A LOT of lost together.
    big sister (11/09)
    little brother (1/14)

"I guess that's the real circle of life. Your parents faked their way through it, you fake your way through it, and hopefully you don't raise a serial killer." --Phil Dunphy, Modern Family