♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Default finally found a nice nursing-friendly dress for wedding!

so i am going to a friend's wedding on Saturday, and up until now couldn't really find a dress that 1) was compatible with nursing, and 2) didn't make me look like i was 6 months pregnant (i had DS about 4 months ago, never lost the baby weight). i had a few really nice maternity dresses from my 3rd trimester but most of them weren't nursing-friendly (i would have had to take the whole dress off to nurse..no way that would work) or seemed too much like a summer dress (it seems the wedding was going to be on the more formal side). i really really like wearing dresses to weddings and so at the mall today i dropped by Motherhood Maternity as a last ditch effort to find something.. and found this (see link below) tried it on and absolutely loved it. it's actually somewhat flattering, doesn't accentuate the belly so much, and the best thing is i can easily nurse in it. yay!

http://www.motherhood.com/Product.as...ategory_Id=MC3

That's great! I think you'll be stylish, comfy nursing and won't look pg at all! I know I always feel good when I look good, but being uncomfortable can ruin the best outfit. Have fun!