Thread: RSVP help

Default RSVP help

I swear this BP is my undoing. I handed out 30+ invites and I have only recieved 4 RSVPs. Should I worry becasue right now I am?
    Jenn
    M - my 7 yo ADHD/anxiety monkey.
    TT - my 4yo tiny terror.

"Swimming is not a sport. Swimming is a way to keep from drowning. That’s just common sense!" "I don’t have a fear of heights. I do, however, have a fear of falling from heights." “No comment” is a comment."
    "The reason they call it the American Dream is because you have to be asleep to believe it." "Atheism is a non-prophet organization."
    - George Carlan

infomama is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Did you put an 'RSVP by' date on them?

May 4th is the RSVP date.
    Jenn
    TT - my 4yo tiny terror.

"Swimming is not a sport. Swimming is a way to keep from drowning. That’s just common sense!" "I don’t have a fear of heights. I do, however, have a fear of falling from heights." “No comment” is a comment."
    "The reason they call it the American Dream is because you have to be asleep to believe it." "Atheism is a non-prophet organization."
    - George Carlan

infomama is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Just wait until the 5th and then send some emails/call them. No biggie.

Many people wait until the last minute. I'd wait until May 6 and then start asking the non-responders. You'll likely get many responses within the next few days.
    SAHM to:

KrisM is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

I think you'll get a few this week as well. We only invited 6 kids to DS1's party and put April 28 as a RSVP date. By the 26, only 1 had RSVP'd. By the 28th, all 6 had!
    Kris

Thsnk you all. Since this is my first party I don't know how somethings work.
    Jenn
    TT - my 4yo tiny terror.

- George Carlan