Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Lila is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

I'm still surprised no one is telling me just to trade it all in for a BJCM... Hmm...
    My Pregnancy Blog: http://www.beanma.com

jacksmoma is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

i am! bjcm is a great only stroller....i hate to have so too many strollers just sitting around when one can do the job for sure!

zag95 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I'd use the BJCE a few more times- I have a BJCC single and I don't think it is that big- then again I am almost 6 ft tall, so to me, it seems proportionate. I would say that if you really want to use a stroller for walks, etc, as many posters have already mentioned, you probably are going to need an AT type stroller- and in my opinion, the BJ is one of the best-

GL on resolving your issue!

salsah is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Lila View Post
    I'm still surprised no one is telling me just to trade it all in for a BJCM... Hmm...
    it may be a good compromise for you but i'm not sure if it will be much better than the si. although i just re-read and your original post and noticed that you mentioned using a snap n go. were you happy with that? are your complaints with the si that the basket isn't big enough, it is rickety, and the sunshade is too small?
    if so, and you were happy using the snap n go, then yes, get a bjcm.

TwoBees is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Lila View Post
    Well, I was planning to, but I didn't want to complicate things...
    Mom to a spirited, red-headed, former 28-weeker 10/2009 and a more mellow monkey 12/2013.

arivecchi is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Well, a BJCM will not solve the too-big of a stroller issue or the bumpy ride issue. There are many places near where I live in the city where only umbrella strollers fit. The BJCM is not great for PT either. That is why IMO the best combo is a two-stroller combo, but since you are not happy with your combo, I'd probably do a small AT stroller (no bumpy rides) and a good baby carrier for small city stores/PT, etc.
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

TwoBees is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by arivecchi View Post
    Well, a BJCM will not solve the too-big of a stroller issue or the bumpy ride issue. There are many places near where I live in the city where only umbrella strollers fit. The BJCM is not great for PT either. That is why IMO the best combo is a two-stroller combo, but since you are not happy with your combo, I'd probably do a small AT stroller (no bumpy rides) and a good baby carrier for small city stores/PT, etc.
    While I agree that the BJCM would not be great for PT, I have to disagree with the smoothness of the ride. It's not a smooth as an air-tire stroller, but I think it is plenty smooth for sidewalks and the occasional brick/smoother cobblestone walkways.

I have noticed a bit of trouble in stores with clothing racks that are too close together, but I just find another way around (or move things out of the way).
    Mom to a spirited, red-headed, former 28-weeker 10/2009 and a more mellow monkey 12/2013.

Ugh. Sorry, what's PT?

So a lot of people would agree that the BJCE is one of the best AT strollers?

Sigh. I'm still confused.

To the person who asked if I loved my snap and go ... YES! YES! YES!

It was not rickety at all. the basket was phenomenal (tons of groceries) and the sun canopy great!

So in that case, what do you recommend? I'd take that anywhere and everywhere - on a subway, in a store, in a restaurant, to the store, on a long walk, to a day in the city... it was the perfect everything stroller for me. I need something just like it! (The Graco Snap and Go and the car seat with the snugride 32) ... that's what I want!!

arivecchi is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

PT = Public transportation
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

Oh, thanks. PT isn't really in my travels. Very very very rarely.

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast