Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Corie - the pictures I posted above are Behr Embellished Blue! The first sample that I still have was Behr Sea Life and I loved the color but it was a bit brighter than I wanted for a nursery, but it might be perfect for your daughter!

ohiomom1121 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Babymakes3 View Post
    My son's room is a shade of turquoise and I LOVE it! I tried 3 different colors before I settled on this one. The paint can is in ds's bathroom and he's napping right now but I bought it at Home Depot.
    Here are a few pics from when I first did the nursery, I can't find the pics of it completed so excuse the mess!
    You can see the difference in color between night and day too!

I think the 2nd pic is the truest color.
    That color is so pretty!!! I love the bedding too...I've been checking out some Land of Nod bedding. Do you like it? (Sorry to hijack Corie!!!) I've been loyal to PBK for all other crib/ kid bedding but really like some of their patterns right now at LON.

Corie is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Corie - the pictures I posted above are Behr Embellished Blue! The first sample that I still have was Behr Sea Life and I loved the color but it was a bit brighter than I wanted for a nursery, but it might be perfect for your daughter!

Thanks so much!!! I really love your color!
    Corie

"A smile is a curve that can set a lot of things straight."
    -fortune cookie

Corie is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Corie - the pictures I posted above are Behr Embellished Blue!

My daughter just saw your posted pictures and said, That's the color I want!!!!

Sold!
    Corie

"A smile is a curve that can set a lot of things straight."
    -fortune cookie

kboyle is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I'll have to check the old paint from the people who used to live in our house. One of the kids rooms was the most awesome turquoise/teal color i've ever seen on a wall. i'm pretty sure it was a ralph lauren paint (as ALL their paint is RL). but we may actually have a can or paint sample left in the basement.
    Kristine, Supermommy to
    Charlie (6/2003), Max (8/2005) & Ernie (5/2007)

Quote Originally Posted by ohiomom1121 View Post
    That color is so pretty!!! I love the bedding too...I've been checking out some Land of Nod bedding. Do you like it? (Sorry to hijack Corie!!!) I've been loyal to PBK for all other crib/ kid bedding but really like some of their patterns right now at LON.
    I did things backwards when i started doing ds's room, i knew the color scheme that i wanted so I had to find bedding that went with it then I finalized the exact color according to the bedding. The quilt and bumper are really nice but the sheet shrunk and i can barely get it on the mattress now, actually several of my sheets of all different brands shrunk so who knows. I bought it on a day when one of the cashback sites had a high % day so I saved a bunch and I had a free shipping code too i think. I would definitely order from them again so I say go for it!

AnnieW625 is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

We have a paint chip of Sherwin Williams Embellished Blue on our wall and DH really likes it as a possible color for our room. On the paint chip it looks darker than it does on the computer though:
    http://www.myperfectcolor.com/Match-...mpc0030290.htm

The next two darker shades on the card are: Waterfall (http://www.myperfectcolor.com/Match-...mpc0030291.htm), and Refresh (http://www.myperfectcolor.com/Match-...mpc0030284.htm)

Also FWIW, I found Behr paint extremely hard to work (didn't spread evenly was the main isuue) with compared to the other brands we have used including Dunn Edwards (only available in Southwest I believe), Ralph Lauren, and Sherwin Williams. I don't get how that brand always gets such rave reviews.
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2