Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thanks, longtallsally! That is so much thoughtful information. Thank you so much for taking the time to write it. We're on a tight budget because my dh was laid off work so we can't buy much, but the #1 thing seems to be to get a cheaper, light-weight carseat for ds. I'm going to share what you wrote with dh and reevaluate our game plan .

I have the Costco Scenara carseat and also agree that it is the lightweight go-to travel stroller.

We have recently been traveling with the CARES harnesses instead. Since we have twins, they are too pricey to buy, but you can rent them for $13 each for about 10 days. (You can rent them on EBAY). The rentals are in great shape and come with a little travel bag and DVD instruction/and card and are easy to use. I HIGHLY reccommend these, it is a harness, so extremely easy to travel with. You could use this for your 2 YO and then you would only have to carry one car seat.

We have used these 2X and two BIG thumbs up on the rental process and use!!! (BTW- I know that they are approved for use with British carriers as well as that was our last trip and checked before we left).

Wink

Oops! Scenara= lightweight car seat, not stroller!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2