Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17
    mommylamb is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Arivecchi, you are too funny... can't believe there are 16 pages of this thread. And, you know I say that in a loving way...

ETA: Oops, 17 pages, as I started a new page.

arivecchi is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

I know. I am done with this thread! So long everyone. It's too frustrating at this point.
    Last edited by arivecchi; 05-26-2010 at 09:18 PM.
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

Quote Originally Posted by arivecchi View Post
    I know. I am done with this thread! So long everyone.
    No...come back..come back!! Don't you want to hear my reaction when I get my Indigo in?..haha!

Well, though the consensus seems to be leaning towards the BJCM, I guess I'll just have to wait and see since the Indigo is on its way...

jgenie is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by arivecchi View Post
    I know. I am done with this thread! So long everyone. It's too frustrating at this point.
    Oh no you don't!! Stir the pot and then jump out when it gets too hot??

Did someone say this had a one handed push? DS1 in the last week has decided he really wants to walk instead of ride. I have the Chicco Trevi but it is a BEAST to steer while trying to hold on to DS1's hand. Will this take care of that? Please say yes because that's the explanation I'm giving DH when he sees yet another stroller in the garage. I would get rid of the Trevi but will hold on to it until DS2 moves to a convertible car seat so I can give away the whole set together.

I had the trevi and hated it. Could never steer it with one hand. The indigo can be easily pushed with one hand I haven't used mine outside yet because I don't want to get it dirty in case I don't want to keep it, but I've pushed it all around the house with DS in it and it was great at steering.
    ~Erin
    DS #1 10/6/06
    DS #2 EDD 9/18/10

lhafer is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I know this thread is way long already - just got through reading all 17 pages of it!! But I have a serious question about getting this stroller.

I have a 3 month old. Currently I have a:

~ BJCC and really just use it as a walking/parks/outdoors stroller.
    ~ A Graco Snap n Go (I have a Snugride35)
    ~ A Baby Planet stroller that doesn't get much use. I was planning on using it when my baby gets bigger. I have a 4 year old which has used this stroller some in the past. I like it a lot, but think there are better strollers out there. I like the way if folds, and that it can hold up to 55lbs. It is rather heavy for an umbrella at 17lbs.

BUT, I am thinking about possibly selling the snap n go and Baby Planet stroller for this Indigo. Would that be a wise choice? And once baby is 3ish, what to get then? A Mac or something similar?

I like that this sits up higher and love the reversible ability of this stroller, and not having to spend an arm and leg for it. Right now Amazon has this stroller for $119. I have never used Diapers.com, so I could probably get a good deal there.

Would love some advise from all of the stroller addicts out there!!

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17