Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Oh - me likey!!!

I am so mad I didn't have this 8 months ago when my little one was just born. Using it as a snap n go is brilliant. This could have been my one and only stroller. Now I have a garage full of them (and maybe a Mac Techno tomorrow) but I really want this. I heard the fold without the seat is super compact and then you can decide each time you unfold it what position you want your little one in. I think taking the two pieces separate, it would fit in a Jetta easily.

I honestly would highly recommend this to new moms looking for a stroller. It is a snap-n-go, bassinet, forward and rear facing stroller all in one for $120. INSANITY!!!! First Years is really impressing me lately.

Thanks for the awesome pics. Love your built-ins too!

arivecchi is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanne74 View Post
    Oh - me likey!!!

I am so mad I didn't have this 8 months ago when my little one was just born. Using it as a snap n go is brilliant. This could have been my one and only stroller. Now I have a garage full of them (and maybe a Mac Techno tomorrow) but I really want this. I heard the fold without the seat is super compact and then you can decide each time you unfold it what position you want your little one in. I think taking the two pieces separate, it would fit in a Jetta easily.

I honestly would highly recommend this to new moms looking for a stroller. It is a snap-n-go, bassinet, forward and rear facing stroller all in one for $120. INSANITY!!!! First Years is really impressing me lately.

Thanks for the awesome pics. Love your built-ins too!
    You crack me up! ITA agree though, if you buy this for an infant, you can get such a great BANG for your $120 BUCKS! I would have never gone for a Bug or Vista, but for $120, I'll give the ol' parent facing stroller a try.

DH is impressed with the push. He's already asked me if we can sell the Valco because he likes how much lighter it feels.
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

Lila is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Well, I'm just waiting to hear how it rides outside. If it is RICKETY!
    Knowing me, do you think I should get this over the Graco Metrolite for my everyday stroller?
    Do you think it's going to come in other colors? I don't like the red and grey is so .... grey!
    Did you ever have a snap and go? I have a Graco one. If so, are the baskets similarly sturdy?
    Canopy like the snap and go?
    The recline position seem okay? Like my 9 month old would be comfortable napping in it. And taking naps in it for like the next year or so?
    My Pregnancy Blog: http://www.beanma.com

Oh no, here comes indecisive Lila

LOL - just kidding.

Lila is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

My Pregnancy Blog: http://www.beanma.com

Quote Originally Posted by Lila View Post

OK, wait. I thought you were going for the MB Swift? I must have missed something! If avoiding rickety is your number one concern, that will be your most solid choice. What happened?
    Strollerqueen

Kaylee31 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyAnn View Post
    Thank You! I'll be putting in an order for a grey one to make up for my lack of a mothers day gift. Why cant they offer it in a fun colors? Red just isn't my color.
    The gray one just dropped in price today from $142 to $124 on Amazon. So if you get it from Diapers.com, ask them to price match. I'm wondering how long this lower price will last..Amazon fluctuates so much. I wish the red was in stock at Diapers, but I went ahead and ordered it from Amazon. Yay! Can't wait to try it out!

Quote Originally Posted by Lila View Post

I think you should get this stroller over the Metrolite. The reverse seat is great and I have a feeling it would steer just as well if not better. Plus they are about the same price. Get the gray one. Get diapers.com to price match it and use Bing. You are talking only $110!!

Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it!

You could still get the Indie or the MB Swift in place of the BJCE too.

arivecchi is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

I have not tried it outside yet as I had to come in to work this morning.

I can try it out this afternoon if it is not raining.

My nanny was pretty impressed with the steering and the fact that you can push it with a finger, as was DH (this was indoors). She also thinks DS2 will like it because he will be so much higher (off the ground) now.

Lila, I have a feeling it will not be rickety. It seems pretty sturdy to me but I can confirm once I use it outside. I have a Peg Aria so I know just what you mean by Pegs being rickety. I do like Suzanne's suggestion of getting the Indigo instead of the Si and the Swift instead of the BJCE. That would be a pretty cool pairing IMO.

I hope others getting it post pics too!
    Last edited by arivecchi; 05-11-2010 at 11:01 AM.
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

AshleyAnn is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I wish I could try it myself before i buy. I adore my mosaic but at 5 years old its showing its age and it has it has its cons. I wish I had the money now I'd get it for the parade we're in saturday but payday isn't until friday and then I don't have a reason to get it besides wanting it (oh and I didn't get a birthday or mother's day present from DH) somebody push me!

Are u familar with the mosaic's basket? Is it comparable in size?

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast