Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    arivecchi is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by TXErinC View Post
    Guess I'll buy it from diapers.com and return it if it doesn't I still have a few more months.

I thought I had my decisions all made. Now if I could find some more info about the Via carseat they came out with too.
    I would get a Graco Snugride or a Chicco Keyfit since they work with the Indigo and are the best infant buckets available at this time. Besides being a stroller addict, I am a car seat nut too!
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyAnn View Post
    I wish I could try it myself before i buy. I adore my mosaic but at 5 years old its showing its age and it has it has its cons. I wish I had the money now I'd get it for the parade we're in saturday but payday isn't until friday and then I don't have a reason to get it besides wanting it (oh and I didn't get a birthday or mother's day present from DH) somebody push me!

Are u familar with the mosaic's basket? Is it comparable in size?
    Sorry, I've never tried a Mosaic so I cannot compare. You can always order it from diapers.com to try it out as they have free next day shipping and free returns.

http://www.diapers.com/Product/Produ...roductId=25477

http://www.diapers.com/Product/Produ...roductId=25478
    Last edited by arivecchi; 05-11-2010 at 11:38 AM.
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

Quote Originally Posted by arivecchi View Post
    I would get a Graco Snugride or a Chicco Keyfit since they work with the Indigo and are the best infant buckets available at this time. Besides being a stroller addict, I am a car seat nut too!
    I actually have the Keyfit 30 in the babies room already, still in the box. It was the 1st purchase I made. I also have the BJCM in there too, already played with that some. I love it's fold and weight, but I hate feeling nickled and dimed on the accessories. Anyways, that's another thread.

I just can't get over how cool this stroller is; the rear facing, all the little perks and the PRICE!! The fold is the only thing holding me back at this point. Probably going to buy this weekend, hoping my DH doesn't find out
    ~Erin
    DS #1 10/6/06
    DS #2 EDD 9/18/10

emily is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

WOW! I just stumbled on this thread researching doubles. For this price, it's hard to pass up. DH would love the parent face option. How is the recline? Would it work for a 5 month old without a carseat?

I wish Diaper.com had red in stock.

Quote Originally Posted by emily View Post
    How is the recline? Would it work for a 5 month old without a carseat?
    This is what I'm wondering too. With the way the seat is curved, could you put a very young baby in there without a car seat? What about a newborn? Could they lie flat or would their legs be sticking up in the air?

Thanks so much for the review. I love that it takes the Keyfit, I feel like hardly any strollers do!
    Last edited by Multimama; 05-11-2010 at 02:28 PM.

Dr C is offline Gold level (500+ posts)

Thanks so much for the thorough review--and especially for the pics!
    I can't wait to hear how it handles on all terrain.
    From the pics it looks like it has a pretty high center of gravity--is it top heavy or tippy? Would it feel unstable if you rounded a corner quickly?
    Also are the boys comfy with their legs dangling?
    My sweet boy 8/06
    My beautiful girl 10/09

Quote Originally Posted by emily View Post
    WOW! I just stumbled on this thread researching doubles. For this price, it's hard to pass up. DH would love the parent face option. How is the recline? Would it work for a 5 month old without a carseat?

I wish Diaper.com had red in stock.
    Yes. DS2 rode our Triumph at 5 months so I don't see why he would not have been able to use this stroller at that age. I can play more with the recline when I get home tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Multimama View Post
    This is what I'm wondering too. With the way the seat is curved, could you put a very young baby in there without a car seat? What about a newborn? Could they flat or would their legs be sticking up in the air?
    When in bassinet mode, the bassinet is not flat (see pics). It would be similar in my mind to having a newborn in a bouncy seat like the FP one. The feet would be within the bassinet. Will study this more tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr C View Post
    From the pics it looks like it has a pretty high center of gravity--is it top heavy or tippy? Would it feel unstable if you rounded a corner quickly?
    Also are the boys comfy with their legs dangling?
    It did not feel tippy to me at all. On the contrary, the frame seems very stable but my experience with the stroller is very limited at this point (basically played with it for an hour last night at home). DS2's legs do dangle and I need to play more with the adjustable footrest with him. He was ultra cranky last night and I was not able to test it out with him that much (his legs dangle in the Triumph too though and it has never been an issue). In FFing mode, DS1's feet reached the footrest so he was comfortable that way. He was too tall for parent-facing mode as you can see in the pics.
    Last edited by arivecchi; 05-12-2010 at 11:19 AM.
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

Kaylee31 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

How tall is your DS? My son is 10 mo, and 28 in. I'm wondering how long I would be able to use the parent facing mode.

DS1 is 41 inches tall. DS2 is 32 inches tall.
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

AshleyAnn is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by arivecchi View Post
    Sorry, I've never tried a Mosaic so I cannot compare. You can always order it from diapers.com to try it out as they have free next day shipping and free returns.

http://www.diapers.com/Product/Produ...roductId=25477

http://www.diapers.com/Product/Produ...roductId=25478
    Hmmm...Next day shipping huh?

Payday=friday Parade=3pm Saturday I wonder if it would arrive in time. Damn I want it.

Do you have an infant seat to try in it? I have the Snugride35 and love the snapngo option but only if its secuce and stable.
    Last edited by AshleyAnn; 05-11-2010 at 02:44 PM.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast