Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    ♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Default best price on Radian?

so i'm looking to buy a Radian convertible seat for my DS who is quickly outgrowing his infant seat. i plan to buy it soon so i can install it this weekend. i see the XTSL on Amazon for $295. i have prime and an amazon visa so id' get triple points and very quick shipping..i just want to know if there is a significantly better deal out there? i have a Babies R Us coupon for 20% off baby gear items (incl carseats) but it's valid in-store only and it seems like the Radian carseats are only sold online (went today to my local BRU and didn't see any in the store).

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

We bought ours from Kohls when they happened to be on sale AND they were running the 30% off thing for cardholders AND were running free shipping. Scored two Radian 65s (without headwings but I was OK with that) for $165 each, shipped! (Thanks to the BBB forums!)

But I think most people have been able to get the best deals through diapers.com when they go on sale, esp if you can use the 10% off for new customers.

Buy Buy Baby carries the Radian and you can use the Bed Bath & Beyond 20% off coupons. I'm not sure if they exclude Sunshine Kids, but if not that might be a good bet too.

MamaMolly is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Diapers.com has some in the gear closeout section that don't come up in the regular search that are $270. You can't use the 10% new customer deal on it because it is a closeout. But if you are already a customer you couldn't use it anyway, so that is at least a little better! I just bought DD one there today and used the 1st time coupon to get a regualr priced one, so it came out to around $244 IIRC. HTH

ANd to the PP who got such a great price from Kohls!!
    Molly
    Lula '06 outgrew her allergy to milk & eggs, still allergic to peanuts and cats
    Dolly '10

thx for the responses!! it sounds like diapers.com it is. i love BuyBuyBaby but the closest store is a bit far and with my DH going out of town again tomorrow i don't feel like schlepping DS all the way over there to get it. plus, even with 20% off BedBath & Beyond coupon i'd have to pay sales tax so i'd really only get effectively 10% off anyway.

i've never bought from diapers.com so i guess i can use the 10% discount. i would like to get the 2010 XTSL one which is $299 on there so i guess it will come out to $270. and the shipping is free and seems pretty quick so that is good. i would wait for a sale but i would really like to get one ASAP, as DS is already getting fidgety in his infant seat. it is getting to be barely wide enough for him!

eta: i just realized i do have a save $10 every $50 on babygear coupon for BRU, which includes carseats. BRU had the XTSL for $299.99 online so it would have been $50 off, so $250 (would have been $60 if not for that stupid penny!). shipping is free, but when i went to checkout i realized i would have to pay $20 in sales tax..plus the shipping would have taken longer. i think i will stick with diapers.com...good thing is that for TX they do not charge sales tax.
    Last edited by ♥ms.pacman♥; 05-11-2010 at 11:31 PM.

Andi98989 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Call diapers.com - they will price match it for your if it's the exact same seat that they sell!
    DS1 - Oct. '09

arivecchi is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Diapers.com all the way. Free next day shipping, free returns and they price match! EXCELLENT CS too!
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

lowrioh is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Diapers.com
    I just got my Radian 80SL for $194 with a price match and 10% off. I also used bing for another 10% cash back.
    You should be able to use a referral code to get another $10 off. If you need one, PM me and I'd be happy to send you mine.

Default diapers.com

Hi:

I just ordered my Radian XTSL from diapers.com 2 days ago.
    I told them to price match 15% off from Albeebaby.com
    I used bing shopping to get another 10% cash back.
    So my final price after I get the cash back will be $230.
    Shipping is free and customer services is great.
    Since you are a first time buyer you will get another 10% off using 10percent coupon code so you will do better than me.
    Other diapers.com customers can refer you and you can get $10 off if you buy diapers($50 or more).

Good luck.

diamond is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

can you please give me a referral code for diapers.com as I want to order a radian seat as well. ty.

oh also(babycatalog.com) to order and go thru the checkout process and when they ask if you have any coupons/codes put in this code: bcsv10. it is 20% off and it comes to 239.99

omg thanks everyone for the responses. i forgot about the price match thing. and bing cashback...never done that but i assume it's like the Microsoft Live Cashback or whatever (i had an acct on that, will have to dig that up)

anyway, i will call up diapers.com and get a price match. it says you have to find the exact color & style on the other site..i really wanted the Eclipse color (the grey) which is out of stock on Albeebaby..but the red is nice too.. and DH says it's worth getting a diff color for the $45 savings!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast