Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    brgnmom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Hi all,

I'm also due in November as well. I'm finding out DC2's gender in a couple of weeks in June.

Congrats and best wishes to all the expectant mamas.

Default Hi

Hi everyone! Just joined the forum but have loved the books for yrs! Expecting my first Aug 21 a girl planning a homebirth with midwife along with CD, BF, EC, and lots of other hippie-dippie AP things. (But on the authors advice, am going to get an Arm's Reach cosleeper- I toss and turn too much for actual cosleeping lol!)
    mama2g03- congrats on getting the baby to turn. I was a vaginal breech myself and my mother still complains about my birth! Of course breeches can be birthed fine but certain measures not common to hospital settings are needed; i.e. various non-lithomy positions like squatting/all fours, easing the baby out slowly and being very patient, etc. Also for anyone trying to turn a breech, check into seeing a chiropractor certified in the Webster method.
    smcdonald2- good luck! Remember it's not an all or nothing thing with the all natural stuff. Trying things out and adjust from there. Maybe CD won't work but Gdiapers and organic disposables will. Look into all your options. What do you mean you don't have the courage to consider natural childbirth? You can always change your mind. Read all you can and then decide. What we think of as natural CB here in the US is actually the standard procedure throughout the world (and not just remote, 3rd world countries but industrialized nations like Japan and most of Europe where midwifery is the norm and only high risk women see OBs).

ewpmsw is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Hello! I think I'm somewhere around week 28, if that works out to be 8/18 as due date. As fumofu said, I'm starting to really feel the weight of the baby and lots of kicks. Had a long drive today and I could see the shirt/pants over my belly moving once in a while when the baby moved, which was a surprise. This is DD #2, and I don't recall feeling this pregnant with #1 until later in the pregnancy. I am SO tired! DD #1 doesn't let me sit still for long before she's into something messy or scary. I'm really glad to have the ucky first trimester behind me, and trying very hard not to eat everything in sight now. August seems so far away at this point, and we have a lot to do to prepare for #2. So glad to see this new forum! Congrats to all the expecting mamas.

newg is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I'm at week 25 and due August 26th....but with DD1 being six weeks early, I've just started saying "I'm due in August" because there is no way I'm making to the end!!
    We're having another girl, which I am secretly estatic about (everyone knows I'm happy, but I didn't tell anyone I was secretly wishing for another girl).....
    We are on vacation now, and when we get back I want to jump head on into getting this little girls room ready and preparing the house for another baby.
    It seems like DD2 has flipped a switch recently and is just kickboxing me to death!! I swear if feels different than with DD1, more like hitting my funny bone. She always decides to move the most just as I am starting to drift off to sleep too......or putting my feet up while DD is sleeping.

It's nice having a specific place to chat about being pregnant! Congrats to all the other pregnant mammas and I hope everyone has a stress-free, worry-free pregnancy!!

DD1 2/08
    DD2 8/10

Congrats to all the expectant mommies!

I'm due June 28 with my first (a boy), and while everything (crib, car seat, clothes, etc) are pretty much ready for baby, I can't stop buying baby clothes! They're so cute! And now that it's yard sale and flea market season, it's so easy to find barely used or brand new baby clothes for an absolute steal. DH is very sweet about the whole thing, but thinks I'm a little bonkers. I need to have this kid soon, before his wardrobe overflows our little house...

It was finally warm enough this past weekend for me to take my first dip in our backyard pool. And now I really wish I was still there, rather than sitting at a desk. I kind of hate being upright these days.
    Emma in Bermuda
    Mama to furkids Beau and Mattie
    DS1 born June 2010
    DS2 born November 2012

kam is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Hi everyone!

I'm due with DC2 in January. :-) So, I'm currently experiencing the joys of non-stop nausea and total exhaustion while working p.t. and chasing a 15 m.o.! Thank heavens for DH.

Yay for all the new babies!

sunnyside is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

HI everyone!

I'm Mishka and I'm due with my first baby (a little girl) the first week of July! I can't believe how fast the time has flown by!!!

It's nice to meet everyone!
    Mama to two sweet girls - Summer 2010 and Spring 2015

MoJo is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I'm Jo, and I'm almost done with my second (and likely last) pregnancy. I'm due in three weeks and three days (on June 11), but not at all sure I'm going to be waiting that long.

When I went to the hospital last week to pre-register at my birth center, the nurse asked my due date, then immediately, skeptically looked at me and asked if I thought I'd make it that long. I've been having feelings for a couple of months that this one would arrive early. I'm huge, even according to my midwife. I'm exhausted. I'm still on Zofran (this pregnancy has been SO much harder than my first). The baby has dropped.

I'll be considered full term Friday. I'm hoping DD#2 will wait until school's out to make her arrival, since DH is a teacher. School's out June 2. DH is hoping for a June 4 arrival, so he only has to remember one birthdate for both girls.

I'm hoping for a natural childbirth. I didn't get that with DD#1 because my water broke, but then I didn't go into labor, so then I had to be induced. They say my body will know what to do more so this time, so my chances are better.

This baby is SO much more real to me than DD#1 was at this stage. I feel her a lot more, probably because with DD#1 the placenta was up front, between me and her.

Best wishes to all of the other pregnant moms and moms to be!
    Jo

DD#1 "JellyBean" 6/08
    DD#2 "Ha" 6/10

"Theory is great, but as I'm in the trenches of diapers and dishes and ear infections, I try to relax and focus on what's most important: love."--mjs64

Congrats to all the mamas here! We have lots of newly pregnant, somewhere in the middle and some of us almost done!

Quote Originally Posted by MoJo View Post
    DH is hoping for a June 4 arrival, so he only has to remember one birthdate for both girls.
    Jo, I will gladly give your husband my June 4 due date if it means I go early too! I am so ready, but also freaking out about having three home all summer. I am nesting big time and having crazy, freaky dreams. I hope this means we are very close.

Good luck everyone and keep us all posted!
    Stacey
    Mama to DS '03
    DD '06
    and DD '10

for Samuel

Jenn850 is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Hi all!

Add another June baby to the list! I am due the 14th... and send some baby flippin mojo this way. We are trying all kinds of swimming, diving, bath, ice, music, odd upside down positions, chiropractic, acupuncture, positive imagery, and I just got off the phone with a hypnotist. After DD's breech planned section I really have my heart set on an all natural vbac for DS on route. Is there a fingers crosses icon?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast