NancyJ_redo is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default What is a brand new Beco 4th gen worth?

I bought it on a whim last year when I was expecting my little girlie and I've never used it ever, so it's probably time to move it off the foosball table in my office for good.

I was a KKAFP-type of girl so I really don't know what Beco 4th Gens are worth. I searched and saw they originally retailed for $135-ish and used ones seem to go for about $90-100 I think.

Also, it seems like a lot get sold on MDC and FSOT, but I just joined there and I have to have 30 days/30 posts in order to list something for sale, so I'm thinking I'll start with CL.

So what do you think I can get for it - brand new, with hood, adorable Metropolis print?

Thanks

If you've never used it, then it's brand new. I would try listing for at least $120 and see what that brings. If not, you can always lower the price later. Have you considered eBay? You can always set a "reserve" price (a minimum) or a starting price and let the bidders take it from there. You can offer a buy it now price option too and maybe throw in free shipping with that option.

Beth

NancyJ_redo is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by GonnaBeNana View Post
    If you've never used it, then it's brand new. I would try listing for at least $120 and see what that brings. If not, you can always lower the price later. Have you considered eBay? You can always set a "reserve" price (a minimum) or a starting price and let the bidders take it from there. You can offer a buy it now price option too and maybe throw in free shipping with that option.

Beth
    Thank you for your input, I'm going to do as you've suggested

DebbieJ is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Reserve prices have hefty fees! Watch out for that!
    ~ deb
    DS1 Dec 2003
    DS2 Sept 2009