Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    JTsMom is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default Best place to order a Pikkolo?

Any suggestions for places with the best return policies? From what I've seen, pricing is pretty close everywhere, but if you know of any deals, please share.
    Lori
    Mom to Jason 05/05
    and Zachary 05/10

TwoBees is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I saw that Walmart.com is now carrying them. Seems odd to me, but they're on the website. I think you can return to a store if you order from walmart.com.
    Mom to a spirited, red-headed, former 28-weeker 10/2009 and a more mellow monkey 12/2013.

Quote Originally Posted by TwoBees View Post
    I saw that Walmart.com is now carrying them. Seems odd to me, but they're on the website. I think you can return to a store if you order from walmart.com.
    I'm also looking for a good deal and/or return policy .

Looks like the ones on walmart.com are actually shipped and sold by CSN Stores and that CSN's return policy would then apply (charge for shipping and possibly restocking fee).
    ~ Becca

DS: 11/09
    DC: Arriving 12/11

TwoBees is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by becca_g View Post
    Looks like the ones on walmart.com are actually shipped and sold by CSN Stores and that CSN's return policy would then apply (charge for shipping and possibly restocking fee).
    What a bummer!
    Mom to a spirited, red-headed, former 28-weeker 10/2009 and a more mellow monkey 12/2013.

I ordered mine from:
    http://www.naturalmomgear.com/catalo...e-au-Lait.html

Free shipping, great return policy, and free support belt for later on....

Quote Originally Posted by krocodile View Post
    I ordered mine from:
    http://www.naturalmomgear.com/catalo...e-au-Lait.html

Free shipping, great return policy, and free support belt for later on....
    I saw this site too, but the Avalon is OOS, and I really wanted that one. Maybe it would be worth calling to see if they know when they'll have more.

ETA: The have an email form, so I just tried that. I'll let you guys know if I hear anything.
    Last edited by JTsMom; 05-20-2010 at 11:59 AM.
    Lori
    Mom to Jason 05/05
    and Zachary 05/10

They responded right away to my email. They are supposed to have them in next week.
    Lori
    Mom to Jason 05/05
    and Zachary 05/10

Quote Originally Posted by JTsMom View Post
    They responded right away to my email. They are supposed to have them in next week.
    Thanks for the update ... I'm still trying to decide on a color. Like the black best (I generally tend to go for solid colors over print) but am afraid it may be too hot as DH is planning to take DS hiking in the Pikkolo. Hmm ... what to do?
    ~ Becca

I really love some of the other patterns they show, but nobody seems to have them. I guess maybe they are limited editions.

I usually go with solids too, but I just bought a plain brown Moby, so I wanted something a little snazzier.

Everything is showing in stock again, so I'm going to go ahead and order. Thanks for the help everyone.
    Lori
    Mom to Jason 05/05
    and Zachary 05/10

Quote Originally Posted by JTsMom View Post
    I really love some of the other patterns they show, but nobody seems to have them. I guess maybe they are limited editions.

I usually go with solids too, but I just bought a plain brown Moby, so I wanted something a little snazzier.

Everything is showing in stock again, so I'm going to go ahead and order. Thanks for the help everyone.
    The manufacturer's website only shows the same 4 colors/patterns that naturalmomgear.com has in stock, so I agree that the other fabrics (I like some of those as well) were likely limited editions or D/C'd.

If I were going with a print, I do like the one you're planning to order. Enjoy!
    Last edited by becca_g; 05-22-2010 at 01:27 AM.
    ~ Becca

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast