Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by ♥ms.pacman♥ View Post
    oh, i guess it must have been! last week when i ordered it from there, instead of $10, all those options were $0.00...i got mine for free.
    Darn!

Quote Originally Posted by GonnaBeNana View Post
    This would be a good deal. I didn't see the support belts on their site however. Do you know if they carry them? The 10% discount would be good if I had to purchase the belt at full price somewhere else.

Beth
    I just called them, and the guy was super helpful and nice. He said they'll have them back in stock next week. But actually, he didn't recommend it for a petite frame because he said it's approx. another 6 inches & petite ppl find it bulky. He said comfort-wise, I should be fine without it. Seems like a great, honest business because when I asked how it compares with a Beco, he said he thought the Pikkolo was a better choice, even though the Beco is the more expensive option
    Mommy to a "Fiery" DS we so lovingly call "The Beast" 12/31/08
    And our newest summer addition DS2 7/8/12

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Ok, I'm jumping on the Pikkolo bandwagon too. Any updates re a good place to buy a Pikkolo?
    Free ship and a great return policy would be nice! Thanks for any suggestions.
    Last edited by citymama; 07-13-2010 at 07:08 PM.

for Sandy Hook

DebbieJ is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Gotta give a shoutout for www.catbirdbaby.com. It's owned by a BBB mama.
    ~ deb
    DS1 Dec 2003
    DS2 Sept 2009

♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

i got mine from naturalmomgear.com.. free shipping and great return policy..at the time they had free support belt too

Quote Originally Posted by ♥ms.pacman♥ View Post
    i got mine from naturalmomgear.com.. free shipping and great return policy..at the time they had free support belt too
    Yep, they are in CA though. I did want to give an extra plug though. The clasp to the sun hood on my pikkolo broke shortly after I bought it. I emailed naturalmomgear and they immediately contacted the pikkolo manufacturer for me and had the sun hood replaced. Awesome service! And I placed a subsequent order of a Freehand and it shipped and arrived super fast.

Citymama, it was great to meet you and your beautiful baby! Glad you liked the pikkolo.

Catherine

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by crl View Post
    Yep, they are in CA though. I did want to give an extra plug though. The clasp to the sun hood on my pikkolo broke shortly after I bought it. I emailed naturalmomgear and they immediately contacted the pikkolo manufacturer for me and had the sun hood replaced. Awesome service! And I placed a subsequent order of a Freehand and it shipped and arrived super fast.

Citymama, it was great to meet you and your beautiful baby! Glad you liked the pikkolo.

Catherine
    Likewise! Your DD is an absolute doll. Thanks for letting me try the Pikkolo - now I want one too! Will get it either from naturalmomgear or Carry Me Away which is owned by a BBB mom. Do you recommend getting the support belt too?

for Sandy Hook

Quote Originally Posted by citymama View Post
    Likewise! Your DD is an absolute doll. Thanks for letting me try the Pikkolo - now I want one too! Will get it either from naturalmomgear or Carry Me Away which is owned by a BBB mom. Do you recommend getting the support belt too?
    I haven't used the support belt at all. I got it because it was free at the time. Since you already have an ergo for when your dd gets bigger, I'm not sure if I would get it? Maybe someone who has used the support belt with a heavier baby will weigh in?

Catherine

♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

for me, i don't think i could use my pikkolo w/o the support belt. but then again, my DS is huge (was 16.5lbs at 4mo, estimating about 20lbs @ 6mo). the instructions that came with the belt said it's recommended to use the belt for babies 18lbs and up, so i had to use it right away!

tho i can imagine if you have a more "normal" weight baby it would be ok without it, and by the time they reached 18 lbs they would be older (9,10mo?) u can just carry baby on back.

my niece is 10 mo and about the same weight as my DS, but she feels soo much lighter to carry since she's older she can support herself a lot more. carrying around my DS on the other hand, is like carrying a 20 lbs sack of potatoes..i need all the support i can get!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3