Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    lorinick is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I think it's the time of the year. Warmer weather and all makes people want new strollers, vactions trying to get in shape.

Quote Originally Posted by ♥ms.pacman♥ View Post
    thx everyone for the responses. just called Baby Jogger CS. they were very helpful. said they will send a new wheel out, however since they are all backordered (i guess this problem is very common), the soonest they can send me one is end of July (2 months away!).

anyway the CS rep said thatthey had talked about it to the president of baby jogger who suggested that in the meantime (while waiting for a replacement wheel), one can use a piece of tape or something to block the hole where the pin goes into (the locking mechanism), that way it won't get caught in there. so basically the same thing that my DH has suggested...so i will try that in the meantime

thx again everyone.
    That's a little annoying... I had called at the beginning of last week and supposedly the wheels were on backorder until maybe yesterday and I am supposed to get my wheel this week. Now I'm curious to see if it actually comes.... My problem is a rickety front wheel (a wee bit of a bumpy ride).

jacksmoma is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

all the wheels on the front of the bjcm are a bit oddly bumpy- you'll get over it fast there have been many a post here on the issue, too bad but bjcm still rocks!

Quote Originally Posted by jacksmoma View Post
    all the wheels on the front of the bjcm are a bit oddly bumpy- you'll get over it fast there have been many a post here on the issue, too bad but bjcm still rocks!
    Mine actually seems to be mis-shapen if that makes sense. I went to Buy Buy Baby and looked at a different BJCM (and wheeled it around) and the wheel actually looked different and it felt different when I pushed it. I got a bum wheel!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2