jh75 is offline Copper level (50+ posts)

Question Please help with Diapers.com order!

I am going to order a stroller as my first order ever with diapers.com. I know I can use the "10percent" as a coupon, but is there anything else I should be using too to make it a better deal?

Thanks!!

arivecchi is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Yes, search for your stroller in Google shopping and see if you can find it cheaper anywhere else. Diapers.com will price match. If you do find it, call diapers.com and as them for the price match. If you do bing, you can go through bing to get points.
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

jh75 is offline Copper level (50+ posts)

Right now, I'm going through bing to get cash back and have found that if I switch the promo code to "may15" that I can get 15% off. I do have another store that has a cheaper price, but that's only before I put in coupons and I don't want to lose my bing CB. Is there a way to do the price match but keep the discounts?

dukie41181 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Call diapers.com customer service and they'll do the adjustment onto your account. Then start over going through Bing and using your coupons. You'll still get the cashback and all discounts.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Quote Originally Posted by dukie41181 View Post
    Call diapers.com customer service and they'll do the adjustment onto your account. Then start over going through Bing and using your coupons. You'll still get the cashback and all discounts.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Call and get the price match. Then log into bing shopping, then use code MAY15. When you're done, print the magazine rebate for $10 and mail it in. Bing will not show up anywhere on the diapers.com screen - you will know it worked because they will send you a confirmation email after your purchase. Take screenshots of your order confirmation page and your bing clickthrough just in case!

BTW - I think you will also be able to use both 10percent and a referral code (for $10 off your first order containing dipes, $5 off your second)on a later order if you call them because you won't have used either of those before. That happened to me when I placed my first order using a gear coupon...

Quote Originally Posted by jh75 View Post
    Right now, I'm going through bing to get cash back and have found that if I switch the promo code to "may15" that I can get 15% off. I do have another store that has a cheaper price, but that's only before I put in coupons and I don't want to lose my bing CB. Is there a way to do the price match but keep the discounts?
    Diapers will price match the lowest price on the web, even with coupons. For example I ordered a Cybex Onyx, and found it on Rightstart.com for $119. They also had a coupon that took $12 off the stroller to a total of $107. Diapers pricematched the $107. I went through Bing for another 10% off, making the stroller $90 after everything with free shipping. The May15 coupon didn't apply to the stroller, but did apply to to the carseat I had also bought that was pricematched from Amazon. Love Diapers!

YEP! I got a Frontier 85 car seat today using BCB, and price-matching. Final cost with free shipping was $171! Considering it's priced at $280, I think I got a steal!!
    Gotta love that price matching and Bing!
    Beth

Oops wrong thread!