JCat is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Default TOTSY is Terrible

Please don't order from this site, no matter how "good" the savings seem. Not only did they never send the merchandise, but they are IMPOSSIBLE to contact. They take your money then you never hear from them again. I would gladly pay full price to not be going through the aggravation of getting my money back. I hope I saved somebody out there both time and money.

First off, I've already taken several weeks past when my order was supposed to ship to 'understand' how Totsy works. I definitely understand that at least ONE person at Totsy is not doing their job. Also, I am a different poster than the one who originally posted about Totsy on the BP boards. So that's TWO of us who have had the same experience in the same two months. They don't answer or return emails or phone calls. Totsy sucks.

So here's my update: 5 emails and about 15 phone calls later nothing. No replies, no one answering the phone, and no one returning phone messages. So now I'm off to do a chargeback with the CC company. I was looking forward to ordering from their Steiff sale but there's no way now!

lil_acorn is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Thumbs down

I just purchased something from them 3 weeks ago. My observations:

They don't even send an email confirmation when you place your order, though you can see the order online in your account.

I sent two emails to inquire on status and no response

it is very difficult to get a live person so you basically have to call multiple times during the day until you get someone. The first time they told me when they expected it to ship. The 2nd time, my order had just shipped the day before, but I didn't get any email notification. She did email me the tracking number when I asked.

I do not like that they charge your card upon order, especially if they don't ship your product for weeks.

Overall, I'm happy with the deal, but it wasn't the best experience. I would probably order from them again if it was a really good deal, knowing that I could always dispute it on my cc if I didn't get my order.

p.s. the website is now converted over and I don't have windows 8, only windows 7 so I can't even get onto the website! I guess I won't be buying anything from them for this reason now too.

If you have any problems contact Jennifer on their FB page. She will help you within 24 hours. She got back to me within a couple hours. They have been wonderful for me.
    Jenn
    M - my 7 yo ADHD/anxiety monkey.
    TT - my 4yo tiny terror.

"Swimming is not a sport. Swimming is a way to keep from drowning. That’s just common sense!" "I don’t have a fear of heights. I do, however, have a fear of falling from heights." “No comment” is a comment."
    "The reason they call it the American Dream is because you have to be asleep to believe it." "Atheism is a non-prophet organization."
    - George Carlan

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by JCat View Post
    Please don't order from this site, no matter how "good" the savings seem. Not only did they never send the merchandise, but they are IMPOSSIBLE to contact. They take your money then you never hear from them again. I would gladly pay full price to not be going through the aggravation of getting my money back. I hope I saved somebody out there both time and money.
    I TOTALLY agree! I just posted about how I cancelled my order over a month ago, and then suddenly had the funds yanked out of my bank account. Despite numerous phone messages and emails from me, the first response from them was today. And all they said was that my order had been shipped! Grrrrr. I am so sorry I ever did business with them.
    Strollerqueen