Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

congrats Larissa. I am all goosebumpy-I am so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!
    Margaret and
    (DS 2/06) and (DD 3/08)

almostamom is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Congratulations, Larissa! I have thought of you often over the past few years. In fact, I was thinking of you just last week! I'm so excited for you.

Hugs,
    Linda

niccig is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

Larissa, welcome back. I've thought about you over the years, and hoped everything was well. I'm so happy for your news....

Fairy is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I am so late to this thread, but CONGRATS to you, I am THRILLED for you! Please be good to yourself, and I'm wishing you only the very, very best.
    * Charter member of the BBB I Love Brussels Sprouts Society
    * I do not fix my typos. I shuold, but I dodn't.
    * I regret tucking my jeans into my socks with Reebok high-tops well into 1994.

Totally late to the thread too, but couldn't help but respond. We had TTC for 10 years (PCOS.) Once I lost all of the extra weight, tada! It was a rough pregnancy (to say the very least) but I now have a beautiful DD to show for it. Everything I have always dreamed of, just as this miracle will be for you. Congratulations, I completely understand how over the moon you must feel!
    Mom to DD - my thriving preemie - Jan 2009

gatorsmom is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Wow! How incredibly wonderful!!! I was mostly a lurker way back when you were a regular poster and can easily recall your kind, considerate posts. I am so very happy for you!!! It's really strange because I was just thinking of you in the last few months. I was thinking of all the posters who weren't here anymore and I remembered you especially, saying prayers for whereever you were in your life.

I'm so happy for you! Many, many more prayers coming your way for a safe remaining few months of your pregnancy and safe delivery.
    " I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent." Mahatma Gandhi

"This is the ultimate weakness of violence: It multiplies evil and violence in the universe. It doesn't solve any problems." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Congratulations Larissa!!!! That's fantastic news. So happy to "see"you back again.
    DD1 11/02
    DS 11/05
    and
    DD2 2/09

swrc00 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

What an awesome story! Congratulations!

Melanie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

A Huge Congratulations to you and Many Wishes for your Little Miracle.
    Boy - 10 years, Girl - 6 Years Old!, (What am I still doing here?! LOL) Dog - Eternal Puppy , Me - Done .

How the heck did I miss this? CONGRATULATIONS! There have been at least 3 "who do you miss?" threads that you've been mentioned in over the years. I'm thrilled to say I'm due mid-November as well - the result of IVF. It was a long road, but nothing compared to what you've been through. I'm so happy for you!
    Nancy
    DD Cara Flynn 10-25-05
    DD Lilah Jane 10-25-10 (How about that?)

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast