Default American Baby Company Sheets and Bedding

Hi Everyone - Has anyone used American Baby Company Brand sheets? They had great reviews on Amazon! They have great colors and seemed to be very durable based on comments!

Just wanted to hear some first hand experience!

Thanks!

I just got my first American Baby Company Jersey Crib Sheet Supreme yesterday. We don't have our mattress yet, so I'm not sure how it will fit. I do know that the 'Supreme' has elastic all around. The description for the 'Jersey Crib Sheet' doesn't indicate this. (so if you order it, make sure you get what you want). The sheet is soooooo soft and luxurious. I absolutely love it! I don't care for regular cotton sheets, I find most of them are scratchy. I prefer the jersey knit, they feel more like a favorite t-shirt. We also got an American Baby Company Heavenly Soft Contour Changing Pad Cover and it really is heavenly soft!! It is chenille and has elastic all around too. I can't wait to use them!!

I just ordered three based on the Amazon reviews...I've been eyeing them for a while, and they're only $8 each, so why not? I'll be sure to review them once they arrive.

Firemama - Where did you purchase your sheets from? Thank you for the review!

Quote Originally Posted by Iowastate21 View Post
    Firemama - Where did you purchase your sheets from? Thank you for the review!
    I registered at http://www.kids-n-cribs.com/ (a store is in the San Francisco area). I received these first: (from my review) American Baby Company Jersey Crib Sheet Supreme ($13) and American Baby Company Heavenly Soft Contour Changing Pad Cover ($12).

I then received one more of each in different colors, but they tried sending me these: American Baby Company Jersey Crib Sheet ($8) and American Baby Company Heavenly Soft Changing Pad Cover ($12). Not sure if it was an honest mistake or if they were trying to get away with it. I caught it before even opening the packages because on the outside it said elastic corners. The (more expensive) ones I registered for have elastic all around and that was important to me.

Since I was returning these for the correct items I didn't open them. But as far as I could tell through the packaging they look the same and are probably just as soft. It depends if you care about the elastic all around and if price matters.

I them! And can't wait for my baby to use them.

ABC jersey crib sheets arrived. I got white ones and they're very soft. However, they're pretty sheer. The jersey crib sheets we have on our own bed aren't, so I'm a little disappointed. But they washed well and didn't shrink, and since they're only $3.80 each on Diapers.com, I'm not gonna complain!