Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    JBaxter is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Kohl's has a 30% of code that starts on wednesday and buy one get one half off

http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/beda...=1275957548595
    Jeana, Momma to 4 fantastic sons

Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you're stupid and make bad decisions

I got a cute under-the-sea themed one from Target. The colors are kind-of "Yellow Submarine"-like. I love it!
    DS 7/09
    DD 1/11
    DS 12/12
    DS 11/14

When we had duckies, I started the bathroom off with a shower curtain from Target ($24 or so). After 3 years of it, duckies got old!

When we moved to our place now, Lala chose Disney Princesses. By pure luck, it was $8 at our local Big Lots. As silly as it sounds, I love it. It's sooooo easy to find accessories that will work (anything pink!) and decor (anything Disney Princess!). That's what I liked about our duckies too--*anything* ducky would fit in there, up to and including a picture of her with a giant rubber ducky from the Picture People

Several years ago, pre-Lala, I had a fabric curtain from Target that was a gauzy material with sequins. Hoping to find something like that again when La is a little older, as that was another easy-to-accessorize set. The sequins were all different colors, so towels were mix-and-match in bright hues, and I repurposed a lot too, which was fun and "unexpected". Anything bright and shiny was looked at and appraised for its potential use in that room I felt happy every time I walked into that bathroom!
    --Mimi
    Mom to Lala (2004), Bonus Mom to Big Sis 1 (1991) and Big Sis 2 (1992)
    Grammy to Big Kindy Kid (2011), Big Pre-K Kid (2012),
    Grandbaby Appendage (2014), and New Baby Grandboy (summer 2017)

If we had a kids only bathroom, I would get something from Target since they don't use PVC vinyl in most of their stuff (it's usually PVA).
    Mama to "The Fantastic Four":
    DS 02
    DD 06
    DS 09
    DD 12

Corie is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Thanks so much!!

I found a few that I like and I'll show my son in the morning.
    Corie

"A smile is a curve that can set a lot of things straight."
    -fortune cookie

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2