Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
    elektra is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by arivecchi View Post

You could get a Mac for 15% off at diapers or 20% off at Albee.

What kind of Volo do you have? I can't imagine the liner looking any different than on a Triumph. Diapers has some cool liners.
    Trust me, I was on Albee and Diapers all last night, doing the math and comparing the Mac prices there to the Gilt macs! The Gilts were still cheaper, even with the $18 "delivery fee".

Oh and I also noticed that the Indigo was no longer at $109.

Maybe the liners would still look good on the Volo, I have a grey one with a light grey hood.
    But in the picture on Gilt, the liner looked all floppy or something, like it didn't fit well. I am pretty sure it was a Volo.

I DO NOT need another stroller. Famous last word, right?

-----
    I just might have to pull the trigger next time on Gilt though.
    DD
    DS

You ladies are lucky that you don't live in Jersey! Albeebaby has a factory store here, AND diapers.com has a store here as well... so 7% sales tax for me. BOO.
    Mommy to DS 2/10 and furbaby 7/08.

arivecchi is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by elektra View Post
    Maybe the liners would still look good on the Volo, I have a grey one with a light grey hood.
    The options are endless!! I like these:

http://www.google.com/products/catal...CAsQ8wIwATgA#p

http://www.google.com/products/catal...CCsQ8wIwCTgU#p
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

Jenng is offline Copper level (50+ posts)

Default Maclaren Techno XT

Just had to chime in... I couldn't wait a month for my new Mac from Gilt because my other stroller just broke. I like need one asap for the car that won't break my back... anyway... so I just got a 2010 Mac Techno XT, shipped for $207 from strollers.com. I think I got the last one at that price, because when I went back to see my order, they said availability was special order, 4-5 weeks? On Gilt, the Mac Techno I had ordered,same exact one, was $189 plus $18 shipping which equals, you got it, $207! And it is here tomorrow... is that crazy? Here I am thinking I am just impatient, why not just wait for the Gilt stroller, until I surfed away into the night and found this sale at strollers.com. I think more people are swiping up the Macs at these prices from them... I also called customer service and they were fantastic... if you order by 2pm, and they have your stroller in stock, it ships same day. Being in Jersey, that is literally next day for me, couldn't believe it. AND NO TAX! I lose out on all those great diapers.com and albeebaby deals because I get charged that awful 7% sales tax on top of it all... when you buy a $400 stroller, it adds up quickly. Just had to share the deal, because i think if you really take advantage of sales, you can swipe a Mac at a great price. But yes, Gilt had a fantastic sale and the Quests I feel were a bargain at $150. I have not seen them anywhere for less than that... and thanks to everyone here, I now have more strollers and a footmuff (thanks to arivecci!), and three new liners, UGH! I am broke, LMAO but happy
    Last edited by Jenng; 06-22-2010 at 12:34 AM.

arivecchi is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Oh no Jenng! What broke? Your Valco? That would be so sad!

The Mac liners are fab! Hope you like them! Post a pic of your new Mac when you get it!
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

liamsmom is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I'm not Jenng, but I believe she said her Combi Helio broke, thus the need for a new lightweight. I hope the Rad is ok....

Jenng is offline Copper level (50+ posts)

You guys have some memories! it was my Combi Helio that busted... I was hoping to keep it til I got the Mac from Gilt, but change of plans here! I never loved the Combi... it was good as a travel system with my chicco, but that was about it... and I cant find receipt, so not sure about warranty. But yeah, LOVE the mac liners... for 13 bucks, how could you not get a few. And if my Rad ever broke, I would be sad... but I would just take off my jogging wheel and buy another, lol

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11