Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    arivecchi is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

I basically buy all the stuff for the kids other than clothes from diapers.

Free next day shipping, free returns, no tax, price-matching and excellent CS - in fact - the best CS online AFAIAC.
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

I echo what the PPs have mentioned. I remember ordering SKR shoes from them on a Thursday, 12pm. I had half my order delivered the next day. Their shipping is incredibly fast. And they often run pretty sales. I would highly recommend them.
    -----------------------
    Karen

kep is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I have ordered at least five times from them, including two convertible car seats and one booster, as well as smaller purchases. I have had a very positive experience each time. The customer service staff if extrememly professional and helpful, even super late at night ( ). What really seals the deal for me is the super fast (free) shipping, and the free returns. Huge in my book. I will always order from diapers.com now, and rec them to everyone.
    Kelli
    Mom to 5 amazing kids (5 to 17 years)
    Mom of a cleft lip & palate warrior

daisyd is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Agree with the PPs. The minus for me has been the DOM of carseats. I've ordered 2 carseats from them a britax and a graco. My graco was a little over a year old. I've been very happy with them for all other purchases. Wish I'd known about them when DC was newborn. It would have made our lives much easier.

conniez is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by daisyd View Post
    Agree with the PPs. The minus for me has been the DOM of carseats. I've ordered 2 carseats from them a britax and a graco. My graco was a little over a year old. I've been very happy with them for all other purchases. Wish I'd known about them when DC was newborn. It would have made our lives much easier.
    I've ordered a Graco Tot Block pnp & a Graco Ipo stroller in the past. Both of them had pretty old DOM's. I was really surprised. I called them about it before ordering because I knew I didn't want an item with an older DOM and the cs rep said they can't tell until you get the item. Sure enough when I received the Ipo w/a really old DOM they said "Well, you should've called and asked us what the DOM was before you ordered!"

AshleyAnn is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by conniez View Post
    I've ordered a Graco Tot Block pnp & a Graco Ipo stroller in the past. Both of them had pretty old DOM's. I was really surprised. I called them about it before ordering because I knew I didn't want an item with an older DOM and the cs rep said they can't tell until you get the item. Sure enough when I received the Ipo w/a really old DOM they said "Well, you should've called and asked us what the DOM was before you ordered!"
    Is there a reason you cared about your stroller and pnp's DOMs?

conniez is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyAnn View Post
    Is there a reason you cared about your stroller and pnp's DOMs?
    I know there aren't as many safety issues for strollers and playpens as there are for car seats, but I'm running into problems now that my pnp is so outdated. If I had known it was that old I would've purchased a newer model. I've been having issues w/this pnp for a while now w/tears in the base, mattress issues, and parts of the plastic that covers the joints were breaking off which presents a hazard to my daughter's face. When I called Graco to see if they could find a replacement mattress they had a hard time finding one that would fit because the pnp I had was discontinued & therefore their warehouse didn't have that mattress. Aside from that, I don't think it's fair that I'm not offered the information when I spend a pretty penny for some 2 yr. old playpen that's been sitting in their warehouse. I don't know about everyone else, but my time is pretty valuable & I don't like spending it returning items or dealing w/ the manufacturer's cs.

Quote Originally Posted by happymom View Post
    -Because they will price match any other site
    -Because they have 24 hour customer service- you can call for a price match at 1am and get a knowledgeable, helpful person on the line.
    -Because they have free shipping over $49 and it comes quickly!
    -Because they have free return shipping
    -Because they usually have great coupons and deals
    -Because bing.com (for only a little while longer) gives a large % cashback

Also, I can shop without leaving the house (or in my underwear) and their customer service rocks!
    I diapers.com.
    And they have free 365 day returns, which is really nice. (I'd say kohls.com, diapers.com and Bed, Bath, and Beyond (B&M), Kohls (B&M) are all really great in terms of great customer service IMO).

I just placed my first order with them and I'm already impressed.
    I wanted a Colgate Classica I crib mattress. Albeebaby.com has a code that made it $119.99, so I asked diapers.com to price match and then used an additional 10% off first time purchase code, bringing it down to $109 - $41 less than the usual price everywhere else.
    After I placed the order, I found out that the delivery date is only 2 days away, and I'm not going to be home that day. I called customer service, and the woman had canceled my order and re-ordered my items with a later shipping date in about 2 minutes flat.

viba424 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Love them. Anybody that will take returns and give you a free return label, I love.

I like them because they sell my hard to find avent pump parts and the Nuks we like (DD still likes her newborn size and nobody sells them). Also love that they a wide range of toys and clothing all in one convenient place. And of course price match is GREAT! I buy all my stokke sheets there, my high chair, and have gotten some killer deals on clothes during the sales.

A negative, which they corrected a long time ago, is that for at least my area they use Spee-Dee Delivery service, which is a small outfit. They were so weird! Of the three times Spee Dee delivered my package, each time it was late. One time my package went from Minnesota to Iowa to Illinois to Indiana to Minnesota and again to Illinois. No, Im not kidding! What flakes! Anyway I had Diapers.com CS change my delivery default to UPS and its been perfect since then. And of course they gave me tons of credits for my trouble.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast