Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    momm is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Are diapers cheaper at Diapers.com? Or is it better to use coupons and buy from regular stores?

PMJ is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by momm View Post
    Are diapers cheaper at Diapers.com? Or is it better to use coupons and buy from regular stores?
    You'd have to do a comparison. I've got no clue! Sorry
    -------------------------
    Thanks for your time!

The diapers are not really that much cheaper, although with your first purchase of diapers you do save $10 I believe. I LOVE diapers.com because I live in a major city, so if I order by 6 pm the stuff is on my doorstep by 10 am THE NEXT DAY. I don't know how they do it, but I love it.

Also, as people mentioned before, the salespeople on the phone are extremely knowledgeable, clear and understandable, and have excellent customer service with price matching/returns etc.

One time I ordered a new sippy cup for DS...they came in many colors and you couldn't choose, and when it came it was pink. I called and they refunded the money, but told me I didn't have to return it. Another time they honored a discount code on an excluded item for me. They are just really fair about things. And now with the 10% back from bing.com, even better!

HTH!

You can mail in manufacturer coupons. The Bing.com 10% cashback ends June 30th of this year.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3