View Poll Results: Calender-paper, gadget or other?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Phone/PDA/gadget

17 34.69%
  • Paper

26 53.06%
  • Other

6 12.24%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

I voted other, because we use both. DH and I use iCal on our iPhones but I put everything on the big paper one in the kitchen to keep the babysitter informed of what is going on.
    I'm also trying to teach DS the days of the week and such, and having the visual with stickers for him to see "his" activities really helps.
    Liz
    Proud mama to DS1: 2007
    and DS2:2010

Life is too short to wear boring socks.

niccig is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

iCal and we sync DH's iPhone and my iPod Touch. DH isn't always great about syncing, but he gets most of what is in there. We can both add things individually and then when we sync it goes to the main calendar and the other person can pick it up.

I like being able to enter a Dr's appt. when I'm at their office, and it will later be included on the main calendar, without me having to write it down - which I just was not doing. This is much easier for us, and has stopped DH from calling and asking "do we have plans on x day?"

m448 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Google calendar which DH has access to (it's my calendar and I add stuff to it but he will check it). Hubby has out look and a whole mess of super secure firewalls for his work calendar. A few features are available for him on his droid but not enough to make it worth it.

I also have a large monthly calendar I put up for the kids with most of our events since it's a great homeschooling tool for them in general. However I don't do well with paper calendars. My ADD means I don't go back and look at them. At least with my google calendar and the droid I get reminders so it annoys me into submission.
    Herding my flock of 4 kids, all 12 and under.

srhs is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

My paper calendar is still hanging on March.
    With tiny May and June tear sheets from a Dollar Spot Grocery List taped on them so I can glance at the proper date.

Phew, I think I should've started that post with,
    "Hi, I'm srhs. I'm way behind in life."

On another note, I love that some of you store and refer to your old calendars. I really like that!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4