Default Extended Johnson and Johnson recall.

http://www.mcneilproductrecall.com/p.../news_june.inc
    http://www2.tbo.com/content/2010/jun...news-breaking/

The Associated Press
    Published: June 15, 2010
    FORT WASHINGTON, Pa. - Johnson & Johnson is expanding a months-old recall of certain over-the-counter medicines due to complaints about a moldy smell that can cause nausea and sickness.

J&J's McNeill Consumer Healthcare unit has issued three major recalls of its medicines in eight months, leading to congressional investigations and citations by the Food and Drug Administration.

The company is expanding a Jan. 15 recall to four lots of Benadryl Allergy Ultratablets and one lot of Extra Strength Tylenol. The products were distributed in the U.S., Puerto Rico, Bermuda and Tobago.
    The odor associated with the products came from a chemical used to treat wooden pallets that transport and store medication packaging materials.
    Jenn
    M - my 7 yo ADHD/anxiety monkey.
    TT - my 4yo tiny terror.

"Swimming is not a sport. Swimming is a way to keep from drowning. That’s just common sense!" "I don’t have a fear of heights. I do, however, have a fear of falling from heights." “No comment” is a comment."
    "The reason they call it the American Dream is because you have to be asleep to believe it." "Atheism is a non-prophet organization."
    - George Carlan

Bump just in case.
    Jenn
    M - my 7 yo ADHD/anxiety monkey.
    TT - my 4yo tiny terror.

"Swimming is not a sport. Swimming is a way to keep from drowning. That’s just common sense!" "I don’t have a fear of heights. I do, however, have a fear of falling from heights." “No comment” is a comment."
    "The reason they call it the American Dream is because you have to be asleep to believe it." "Atheism is a non-prophet organization."
    - George Carlan