Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Mom tells I'm cute. Everyone else says "you're so round!" hee hee.

Beth24 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I am 45, 37 weeks pregnant with my 4th baby, hot, tired and exhausted from driving my kids around and so not cute! That did not deter a mom at day camp pick up from squealing at the top of her lungs how cute I was. I wanted to-- but of course did not--smack her.
    DS, 15
    DD, 10
    DS, 3

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

"Could you be more adorable?" my midwife asked at my 7 month checkup. I turned around to see if she was talking to someone's kid. Adorable? Come on! I'm 37!!

for Sandy Hook

boltfam is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by ewpmsw View Post
    I am so not cute. No one has bothered with that one. I have heard, "you look great" and "you have that glow", which makes me wonder: WTH does "that glow" look like? In my case, I'm afraid it was red-faced-from-being-in-97-degree-heat-chasing-toddler.
    Yup, that's my case, too. I didn't hear "you look cute" very often. I put on weight all over, not just in my belly. I did hear many times, "Oh, you don't look like you've gained a pound." Really?? So, you mean, I always look huge?!

newg is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by ewpmsw View Post
    In my case, I'm afraid it was red-faced-from-being-in-97-degree-heat-chasing-toddler.
    I think I have this same glow!!

DD1 2/08
    DD2 8/10

I wish, although I'm still at that stage where people are afraid to ask whether I'm pregnant or just a heavy drinker. I tend to rub it a lot, though, and then people ask, grab their mouths in shame and wait until I confirm, then relax and say how compactly I'm carrying. Hahaha.
    Muffin, 2010
    Bubba, 2013

"You've probably heard the expression 'I believe in God, just not organized religion.' I don't think people would say that if the church truly lived like we are called to live. The expression would change to 'I can't deny what the church does, but I don't believe in their God.' At least then they'd address their rejection of God rather than use the church as a scapegoat." Francis Chan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2