Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    scrooks is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I will echo what others have said...you will eventually find a new "normal". For me somedays are still a struggle but things were MUCH better around the 3 month mark and just keep gradually improving. Sleep is a HUGE factor for me. Once DS started sleeping better and sleeping most of the night I felt like I had my life back. There is no way around it...the first few months just suck!
    DD 7/07
    DS1 9/09
    DS2 7/13

I found going from 1 to 2 very very difficult. Much moreso than 0 to 1 and partly I think that was because I knew life would be very different going from 0 to 1 and didn't expect it to be so hard with 2. One parent could no longer get a break while the other one did something with the child because we were usually splitting up so each DC had a parent!

And I found it very difficult that they were at such different stages. DS wanted to go run in the park and DD wanted to get down but was only crawling.

It was the worst for me around 6 months but then gradually started to get better.
    Debbie

Melanie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

ITA, you just find a new normal. Going from 0-1 was incredibly hard for me, so 1-2, though I was terrified of it (with a 4 yr age difference) wasn't so bad at all. But my 2nd slept much better than my 1st. And with my 1st in school (and dropped off by Dad) I could sleep in with baby the first few weeks.
    Boy - 10 years, Girl - 6 Years Old!, (What am I still doing here?! LOL) Dog - Eternal Puppy , Me - Done .

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3