Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    kijip is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by TwinFoxes View Post
    And this is why the world needs good editors, to rewrite ambiguous sentences.
    I reckon shine.yahoo is not a content powerhouse.
    Katie, mama to a pair of boys.

hellokitty is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Ugh, thank goodness that kate cut isn't on that list! I have seen more than my fair share of kate cuts in my area and NONE of them look good. The worst one I saw this wk, was a 70 yr old woman with the kate cut, BUT it was like peroxide blond on top and dark brown on the bottom, and looks really harsh considering that the coloring was totally screwy and it's just NOT an attractive cut to begin with.
    Mom to 3 LEGO Maniacs

almostamom is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I've had 6 of those styles over the years - most recently the Victoria Beckham one. Right now I'm just growing it all out again and then we'll figure out what to do with it.

Linda

salsah is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

i had several of these cuts, but i think i had all of them before the celebrity did. i had the sleek bob for a long time (thanks mom!). i had a shag briefly in high school (it was a mistake, the stylist messed up the layers i asked for and cut too much off). i grew it out and kept it long for while with long layers (similar to the blake look, i have curly hair so i have to have layers but i used straighten it, there would always be a little bit of wave to it though). in college i had a shoulder length layered cut (the rachel) and then changed to michelle's classic, and then victoria beckham's cut. after graduation i went back to the classic. for the past 10 years, my hair has been a yo-yo. i go from beckham's to michelle's to blakes, back to michelle then blake, . . . i can't commit.

niccig is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

I like a shorter layered look, sort of like the Rachel, but it just doesn't work for my hair. My hair dresser has convinced me to keep it long and layered, sort of like the Blake look, and it's the easiest to care for style for me. Something about the weight of the longer layers straightens my hair out - most times I just wash and let it air dry and it's styled. So, I'll be sporting this look for some time as I'm all about no maintenance.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2