I am trying to come up with some ideas for a craft project that my kids (5yo and 3yo) can make as part of the end-of-year teacher gifts.

I plan to buy the teachers all giftcards for the major Cdn bookstore chain. In the past I had the kids decorate a card. The teachers were all really great this year, plus my kids are a bit older and can do more projects on their own, so I have decided to try something a bit more elaborate, but I am stumped on ideas. I don't want to do anything too big, because I figure the teachers get lots of stuff plus several of them have young kids at home as well so they probably have all of their own kids crafts to display.

DS has 3 teachers and DD#1 has 2 teachers. I was thinking maybe some sort of magnet because they are small and you can always find a use for them. Maybe make it personalized? Any oter ideas? I have spent way too much time googling craft ideas and still have no interesting ideas beyond buying felt, cut out a shape and glue to a magnet.

Ideally I can have them make something that I can then package together with the gift card and make it look pretty.

I know I can always come here for some creative inspiration .
Any ideas?