dude, i LOVE this thing! makes feedings go by SO much faster (and cleaner too!)

http://www.target.com/Boon-Squirt-Ba.../dp/B001F1WLHI

I saw these at Target and at BRU, but was hesistant to buy at first since i thot it was probably just another gimmicky thing that sounds cool in theory but doesn't really work in practice (like PeePee TeePees, for example) however on amazon and target it got really great reviews so i figured for seven bucks, i'd try it.

well, just used it for the past few feedings of rice cereal, and it is GREAT. it takes a little while to get used to using it (if u squeeze too hard and/or there's some air in there, it will splatter a bit) but once u get the hang of it, it's easy peasy. love that there's no bowl. we were having the problem that my son was kicking/grabbing the bowl with the cereal in it. this solves that issue. also i am super clumsy and was dropping some food when taking it from bowl to baby's mouth (since i had to keep bowl out of his reach). this solves that too.

anyway, we have two now, since we can always have one ready to use. great to have one for when we go out. now instead of packing a bowl and spoon we can just pack this. when we do veggies/baby food it will be even easier since we can just pre-fill it and put the cap on. woo.!