Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    newg is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Default I am loosing my mind.............

I just did a load of laundry with no soap..........so I am now washing the clothes for a second time with soap.
    Yesterday I ran errands and went to the doctor in my slippers/indoor flipflops (lucky for me they look like real shoes)

I know this behavior is mostly/completely due to being pregnant, but I am starting to feel a little nutty!!!

DD1 2/08
    DD2 8/10

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

ewpmsw is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Ah, Mommy Brain. Annoying, maddening Mommy Brain. Mine was just starting to get a little better when we found out DC #2 was coming. Now I'm back to square one: can't find the right words for anything, everything I type has typos and crazy spellings, everything is misplaced, including my brain...

KrisM is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Melaine View Post
    Hey, at least you have an excuse. Some of us do crazy things when we aren't pregnant.
    I have washed one load 4 times in the past 4 days. I kept forgetting to put it in the dryer and it smelled musty by a day later in the washer. It's finally dry now.
    Kris

Quote Originally Posted by ewpmsw View Post
    Ah, Mommy Brain. Annoying, maddening Mommy Brain. Mine was just starting to get a little better when we found out DC #2 was coming. Now I'm back to square one: can't find the right words for anything, everything I type has typos and crazy spellings, everything is misplaced, including my brain...
    this was me too!! Now I can't seem to complete a sentence sometimes and my sis or mom will show up and I totally forget they were coming over!

It's probably going to take even longer to get my brain back with two!!

DD1 2/08
    DD2 8/10

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

So, today I went grocery shopping and bought a bunch of stuff and rushed to put it all away so we could leave to go to the splash pad. Late afternoon I started pulling things out for dinner and just about drove myself crazy looking for the bag of fresh broccoli and cauliflower. I had just about decided to go search the car when I opened the freezer to get some ice and was greeted by nice frosty bag of frozen "fresh" veggies meant for our salad.
    And I'm certainly not pregnant....

Don't feel bad my best friend just found out that for the last two years she has been washing her laundry with Downy. She thought it was laundry soap until her mother set her straight the other day.

ewpmsw is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by KrisM View Post
    I have washed one load 4 times in the past 4 days. I kept forgetting to put it in the dryer and it smelled musty by a day later in the washer. It's finally dry now.
    OMG! Me too! Sent same load through again today for third time...

Beth24 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I just keep dropping everything, food in the kitchen, my phone, my keys. Seriously, things keep flying out of my hands! And rolling into places where I can't even reach. As for forgetfulness I cannot even remember all the ridiculous things I have forgotten or messed up per the last few months. Too many to count.
    DS, 15
    DD, 10
    DS, 3

Quote Originally Posted by ehlana06 View Post
    Don't feel bad my best friend just found out that for the last two years she has been washing her laundry with Downy. She thought it was laundry soap until her mother set her straight the other day.
    Okay, this is too funny ..........sounds like something my sister would do and she is def. not pregnant.

DD1 2/08
    DD2 8/10

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast