Default Koala kids crib sheets

Any experience with these? They are doing buy 1 get 1 half off at BRU right now on solids, and a two pack is around $16.99, I think....How is the quality?
    Boy (4/03) -- Girl (12/05) -- Boy (11/10)

Not so good. My experience with the knit crib sheets is that the color fades and eventually you get holes in the corner seams. I would not have purchased them; mine were a gift. When I bought for DS's room, I went with Carousel brand (www.babybedding.com), which costs more but the quality is great!

Thanks, I will return them. Hopefully I can find something on Carousel that matches. It's hard to tell without seeing in person what shade of baby blue it is.

scrooks is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

We have some flannel koala kids sheets that have been just fine. I'm not sure about other types besides flannel though...
    DD 7/07
    DS1 9/09
    DS2 7/13

I found simple cotton ones at Target that looked nice. I've had very good luck with Target cotton bedding so hopefully this will work.

larig is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

actually their knit ones are the only ones that I have liked on our ikea mattress with a mattress pad, because they fit. I've had ours for 1.5 years and they're still fine.