Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

I too love the Nap Nanny. Sometimes it takes just a little discomfort to prevent the LO from sleeping like they should. My daughter had reflux which we found out later which really prevented her from sleeping comfortably. The Nap Nanny was the answer to everything we needed. It held her elevated which helped to relieve gas/congestion/reflux and really any other discomfort that our LO may have had. I was just as desperate as you were and I'm telling you this thing saved us- it is really worth checking out! Good luck to you, I promise it will get better and easier!

Quote Originally Posted by boltfam View Post
    You're probably right that if it's only 8 hours of the day DS is laying on the flatter side, it's not a big deal but if your DS looks to the left swaddled, I would try to keep him swaddled. If you have a/c, maybe you can turn it down or dress him cooler (like in a onesie). I don't know if you've hear of the aden and ainas blankets but they're made of muslin and are really lightweight and big, so DS might stay cooler in those. A lot of people on this board use them and LOVE them for swaddling.

Again, I don't want to overwhelm you. I can tell you are very conscientious and are doing a great job as a mom! I also know how stressful it can be to deal with this, especially if you're a worrier like me. Hopefully this was a help. Good luck!
    Thank you so much! I went ahead and started swaddling again and put him in less clothing. He actually slept for one extra hour in the swaddle too. I feel better since he is facing the right way. I may start getting him to sleep on his side, but I don't feel comfortable yet since he hasn't rolled over.

Hope everyone has an exciting 4th of July weekend. Our first holiday with the little one -- besides Mother's and Father's day!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3