Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    swissair81 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default I'm having one of those days...

Dh wasn't home all day. I have the worst headache & body aches & basically spent the whole day dragging myself from bed to couch & back. I let the kids watch one netflix video after another & had mandatory nap time (reading time for my oldest) to retain my sanity. I feel so bad. I hope I'm not getting sick. Oh and can I just mention that tylenol does NOTHING for headaches? Just needed to get that off my chest. Thanks.

I am so sorry. I agree that Tylenol is useless for headaches, bodyaches, anything. It's like taking nothing.

Mandatory nap time sounds like heaven...hope you got to rest as well.
    Beaming mom to DS born 10/20/2010.
    The Force is strong with this one.

hillview is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Ugg. Feel better!! HUGS
    /hillary
    DS #1 Summer 05
    DS #2 Summer 07

Oh and someone (who didn't know any better) chose today to tell me that I have a while to go. Who in their right mind says that to a crabby person in their 3rd trimester who is covered in children when it is hot, muggy, raining outside? Seriously?!

Beth24 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by swissair81 View Post
    Oh and someone (who didn't know any better) chose today to tell me that I have a while to go. Who in their right mind says that to a crabby person in their 3rd trimester who is covered in children when it is hot, muggy, raining outside? Seriously?!
    Someone who isn't pregnant with their 4th child during summertime. Seriously! I feel for you big time. Ny husband had to work late all week and I was dragging so badly by the end of each day its a miracle I was able to feed my kids dinner. Hang in there.
    DS, 15
    DD, 10
    DS, 3

She should have known better though. She has 6 or 7 kids. Don't you think she might have known better...?

ewpmsw is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Hope that you're feeling better. I've been wondering if something is going around, or if it's the heat. DD and I had a touch of something icky this week, then found out the sitter did, too. Feel better soon!

Beth24 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

She should have known better though. She has 6 or 7 kids. Don't you think she might have known better...?
    Yes, then I guess she has no excuse!
    DS, 15
    DD, 10
    DS, 3

sunnyside is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Dh wasn't home all day. I have the worst headache & body aches & basically spent the whole day dragging myself from bed to couch & back. I let the kids watch one netflix video after another & had mandatory nap time (reading time for my oldest) to retain my sanity. I feel so bad. I hope I'm not getting sick. Oh and can I just mention that tylenol does NOTHING for headaches? Just needed to get that off my chest. Thanks.
    Awww I'm sorry you're feeling so bad! Tylenol doesn't help me either. I can imagine that it's pretty challenging! I am at the tail end of my pregnancy and I don't have any kids yet and I'm still having a bit of a tough time. I hope that your headache goes away and you feel better tomorrow.
    Mama to two sweet girls - Summer 2010 and Spring 2015

arivecchi is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Here's hoping tomorrow is a better day.
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast