Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    swissair81 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    6,012

    Default I'm having one of those days...

    Dh wasn't home all day. I have the worst headache & body aches & basically spent the whole day dragging myself from bed to couch & back. I let the kids watch one netflix video after another & had mandatory nap time (reading time for my oldest) to retain my sanity. I feel so bad. I hope I'm not getting sick. Oh and can I just mention that tylenol does NOTHING for headaches? Just needed to get that off my chest. Thanks.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    568

    Default

    I am so sorry. I agree that Tylenol is useless for headaches, bodyaches, anything. It's like taking nothing.

    Mandatory nap time sounds like heaven...hope you got to rest as well.
    Beaming mom to DS born 10/20/2010.
    The Force is strong with this one.

  3. #3
    hillview's Avatar
    hillview is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    21,243

    Default

    Ugg. Feel better!! HUGS
    /hillary
    DS #1 Summer 05
    DS #2 Summer 07

  4. #4
    swissair81 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    6,012

    Default

    Oh and someone (who didn't know any better) chose today to tell me that I have a while to go. Who in their right mind says that to a crabby person in their 3rd trimester who is covered in children when it is hot, muggy, raining outside? Seriously?!

  5. #5
    Beth24 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,745

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by swissair81 View Post
    Oh and someone (who didn't know any better) chose today to tell me that I have a while to go. Who in their right mind says that to a crabby person in their 3rd trimester who is covered in children when it is hot, muggy, raining outside? Seriously?!
    Someone who isn't pregnant with their 4th child during summertime. Seriously! I feel for you big time. Ny husband had to work late all week and I was dragging so badly by the end of each day its a miracle I was able to feed my kids dinner. Hang in there.
    DS, 15
    DD, 10
    DS, 3

  6. #6
    swissair81 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    6,012

    Default

    She should have known better though. She has 6 or 7 kids. Don't you think she might have known better...?

  7. #7
    ewpmsw is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,103

    Default

    Hope that you're feeling better. I've been wondering if something is going around, or if it's the heat. DD and I had a touch of something icky this week, then found out the sitter did, too. Feel better soon!

  8. #8
    Beth24 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,745

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by swissair81 View Post
    She should have known better though. She has 6 or 7 kids. Don't you think she might have known better...?
    Yes, then I guess she has no excuse!
    DS, 15
    DD, 10
    DS, 3

  9. #9
    sunnyside is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,050

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by swissair81 View Post
    Dh wasn't home all day. I have the worst headache & body aches & basically spent the whole day dragging myself from bed to couch & back. I let the kids watch one netflix video after another & had mandatory nap time (reading time for my oldest) to retain my sanity. I feel so bad. I hope I'm not getting sick. Oh and can I just mention that tylenol does NOTHING for headaches? Just needed to get that off my chest. Thanks.
    Awww I'm sorry you're feeling so bad! Tylenol doesn't help me either. I can imagine that it's pretty challenging! I am at the tail end of my pregnancy and I don't have any kids yet and I'm still having a bit of a tough time. I hope that your headache goes away and you feel better tomorrow.
    Mama to two sweet girls - Summer 2010 and Spring 2015

  10. #10
    arivecchi is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Chicagoland
    Posts
    20,892

    Default

    Here's hoping tomorrow is a better day.
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •