SkyrMommy is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default Amber Alert in our area.

So sad... I hope they find the little girl soon & get her home.

An Amber Alert that State Police issued early Saturday morning in connection with an alleged child abduction in Essex County remains in place as of 11 p.m. Saturday evening.
    Police say James Drake, 24, and Maria Trombley, 23, both of Plattsburgh, entered a home on Haven Road in Jay and abducted a child, Naomi Trinity Drake, from the residence of her foster parents. Authorities say Drake and Trombley are the child's biological parents but have no custody rights to the child and assaulted Naomi Drake's foster parents during the incident.

Police say Drake and Trombley were last seen driving a white, convertible, 2-door 1991 Dodge Shadow with New York license plate number ESC 2421.
    James Drake is described as white, with brown hair and blue eyes. He is approximately 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighs about 160 pounds. He was last seen wearing shorts and flip flops. Maria Trombley is described as white, with blonde hair and brown eyes. The suspect is pregnant and was last seen wearing shorts, unknown shirt and flip flops on her feet. She has a tatoo of a sun on her stomach. Naomi Drake is described as white, 5 months old, and was last seen wearing a blue and brown sleeper with a dog on the chest or leg.

Anyone with any information on this abduction is asked to call the State Police Raybrook at (866) NYS-AMBER or dial 911 to provide information.
    DD 4/09 DS 8/12

kep is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

She's only 5 months old? I bet the foster parents are scared to death. And the bio mom is pregnant again? Yikes. I pray they find the little girl safe and unharmed.
    Kelli
    Mom to 5 amazing kids (5 to 17 years)
    Mom of a cleft lip & palate warrior

SkyrMommy is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

The baby at the subject of an Amber Alert issued Saturday has been found in Tennessee and her parents are in custody, State Police said Sunday.

I hope the baby will be reunited with her foster parents & that this situation won't be repeated. Poor little thing.
    DD 4/09 DS 8/12

JustMe is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Glad to hear they have been found. Thanks for the update.
    lucky single mom to 20 yr old dd and 17 yr old ds through 2 very different adoption routes

Hurray!!!
    Jenn
    M - my 7 yo ADHD/anxiety monkey.
    TT - my 4yo tiny terror.

"Swimming is not a sport. Swimming is a way to keep from drowning. That’s just common sense!" "I don’t have a fear of heights. I do, however, have a fear of falling from heights." “No comment” is a comment."
    "The reason they call it the American Dream is because you have to be asleep to believe it." "Atheism is a non-prophet organization."
    - George Carlan