Default ?'s about Bing Cashback

I was reading the "terms" section on Bing today and wondered if anyone had run into this problem, or denied money from Bing for the reason below:

We will describe the Bing cashback savings available for associated qualifying purchases. Participating stores are responsible for reporting qualifying purchases (and related returns, refunds and/or coupon use) to us. Within two days after a qualifying purchase is reported to us, we will list the purchase in your account with a status of 'pending.' The purchase will stay in pending status for a period of up to 60 days (although for certain stores, the period can extend up to 90 days) to account for returns, refunds, fraud and other processing issues.

In addition to limitations we set for getting cashback through the Microsoft Service Agreement, a store may have further restrictions for getting cashback rewards. For example, taking advantage of a special sales event often makes a purchase ineligible for cashback. Using a coupon voids the cashback for the majority of stores, including those you may receive in email or see on a deal/coupon site and offerings on a store's website.

Your purchase might not be eligible for cashback for one of the following reasons:
    You opened the store's website in a different web browser.
    Your browser is not configured to accept cookies.
    The purchase is not completed in the same web browsing session (not to exceed 24 hours) initiated by clicking the eligible advertisement or listing. This would include opening a new browser window or tab within the same browser.
    Your order was canceled or the goods or services were returned.
    The store didn't report the purchase to Microsoft.
    You also used a separate discount or coupon, a gift card, or a gift certificate.
    The goods or services were acquired for resale or other business purposes.
    You made the purchase from yourself or entities that you control.
    You've exceeded the annual monetary cap on cashback rewards.
    Additional limitations for purchases on certain store sites might apply. Those limitations are disclosed on the store site.

The cashback program terms and conditions state that coupons could void your cashback rewards. Some stores may allow purchases made using coupons to earn cashback. Your best bet is to check with the store before making a purchase. We need to comply with the policies of stores that ask us to cancel a cashback reward because a coupon was used.

I have made purchases from diapers.com using price-matching and their store coupons or sales along with Bing cash back. My purchases show as "pending" in my CB account.

Has anyone had their CB denied because the used a store coupon or other offer?

Beth

I have used coupon codes when using Bing and have not had my cashback denied.
    Mommy to 2 DS's (2003 and 2007)

Nope, never a problem. And I've cashed out many times already.

wellyes is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

I have never had a problem getting cash back from diapers.com while using coupons so I wouldn't worry about that. I'm not sure if other retailers who offer Bing are more strict about it or not.
    DD - 8
    DS - 5

Thank you. That puts my mind at ease. I just didn't want to have any problems since the cash back program is over at the end of the month.

Beth