JustMe is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default laptop and wireless printer or computer armoire

I posted a similar question before and got some good feedback about what people are doing, but what do you think are the advantages/disadvantages of getting a laptop and wireless printer vs getting a computer armoire for the computer and printer I already have. (I am needing to have my current office become my small bedroom as I will hopefully be adopting #2). Space is an issue, but I can find a place for the armoire.

What would you do if you had the choice?
    lucky single mom to 20 yr old dd and 17 yr old ds through 2 very different adoption routes

infomama is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I lave a laptop and a wireless printer...works great for us. If space is an issue I would not be adding another piece just for your computer/printer.

Quote Originally Posted by infomama View Post
    I lave a laptop and a wireless printer...works great for us. If space is an issue I would not be adding another piece just for your computer/printer.
    I love it set up that way. I can go anywhere and still print plus it doesn't take up that much room. Plus it is less to dust. We all have laptops, a server, and a wireless printer.
    Jenn
    M - my 7 yo ADHD/anxiety monkey.
    TT - my 4yo tiny terror.

"Swimming is not a sport. Swimming is a way to keep from drowning. That’s just common sense!" "I don’t have a fear of heights. I do, however, have a fear of falling from heights." “No comment” is a comment."
    "The reason they call it the American Dream is because you have to be asleep to believe it." "Atheism is a non-prophet organization."
    - George Carlan

Are you satisfied with your current printer? Is it attached to a computer that is on your home network? If so, then you may not need to buy another printer. You can just share your existing printer across your network so that any computer connected to it can print to that printer. That's what I do.

Adults are just obsolete children and the hell with them.
    --Dr. Seuss

Penelope Grace
    Born 02.25.2010