Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    arivecchi is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by wencit View Post
    I went to Cal, and DH went to Stanfurd. The other day, I came across DS2 wearing his Stanfurd shirt and doing this genius move:

'Nuff said.
    Hysterical!

Thankfully, DH and I like the same teams (Go Bears/ Go Cubs ), but we have relatives that give us gear of teams we do not support or have any link to at all. It's a bit weird. Sport affiliations are such a personal and at times irrational matter. I'm glad you worked something out with DH.
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

infomama is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

If anyone has this situation (opposing teams in the house..college sports) here is a cute idea.....http://www.housedividedflags.com/?gc...FRE95QodoVsxyw
    I've seen 'house divided' car plates too.

elektra is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I think if DH or anyone put DC in USC gear, I might have to sneer, take a picture, give a "ha ha, very funny", and then take it off as soon as possible. But it would be too huge of a problem, as long it wasn't repeatedly happening!
    And this is coming from someone who actually wore the 4 letters (UCLA) across my own chest!
    I just must not understand what being a Yankees fan is all about.
    DD
    DS

Roni is offline Gold level (500+ posts)

We're all Red Sox fans here, but my SIL married Yankees fan and I have young nephews who live close to Yankee country and have switched over, despite everyone's best efforts to indoctrinate them since birth. I totally can understand your dh being upset about the Yankees hat. I would be very upset if one of my kids wore Yankees gear. I'm still trying to proces my little nephews giving in to peer pressure. It's traumatic.

I have a friend who married a Yankees fan, and they have a deal. I think it's that girls are brought up as Sox fans, and boys are brought up as Yankees fans. I'm not sure how that will work out when they get older and can make up their own minds, but that's how they're handling it.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4