Default experience of weddingdress

I started searching for my dress long time. The dresses I like were way over my budget. Then, I found Inweddingdress.com.
    At first, I suspected it was a scam because the price was so low and the quality of the
    dresses was comparable to some big name designers. On the other hand, people there are so easy-going that they never once pressured me to purchase anything from them.
    I told them I was going to come back later and all he said was "let me know when you are ready."After 2 weeks, I decided to take a leap of faith. When the dress arrived, there were some minor issues-it’s a bit long than I expected, but overall it was a great dress! Inweddingdress.com took the responsibility to fix the issues . The final result was an amazing dress! Everyone at my wedding thought I paid over $3000 for the dress. Little did they knew that it was a dress from Inweddingdress.com, and I paid only $200 of that assumed price!

Default Beautiful as it appears!

I also purchased a dress from them for my beach side wedding and it truly was the perfect dress for the beach. Ordering a dress you've never tried on can be a little scary, but I couldn't have been more happy with my decision. The dress was breathtaking, flowy and easy to transport from my through luggage and the airport. The dress did run a little bigger than the sizes listed and it wasn't as short on me as the photo displays on the model in the front (however I'm 5'1) and should have taken that into consideration when I ordered to have the front hemmed slightly. If you love this dress then it's the one! It truly is as beautiful as it appears!

This is the picture of the dress that I ordered

Default peach_funjun1a2b on eBay

I bought a wedding dress on eBay from peach_funjun1a2b. The dresses looked very good. However, when the dress came it looked awful, horrible, bad-bad quality. They asked me to return the dress but did not refund my money. Now they have the awful-dress and my money. I tried to save money but actually lost money. I bought a nice dress from a local bridal store. It was a little more than I wanted to pay, but at least it looks beautiful.

pharmjenn is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

ruiz, If you bought through paypal you can start a dispute. Usually the buyer wins those, especially if you have copies of emails, mailing confirmation etc. Also you can give bad rating on ebay, and they have some sort of buyer protection. Have you looked into that?
    Good luck.
    mom to Billy 12/07

Yes, this dress is actually attractive. Anyone would be tempted to buy one.

Thanks for the reference to the site. I visited it, and found it quite good.

That is a horrible experience. I understand it quite well, as I an also busy nowadays shopping for my wedding. It's in December, so I have very less time to arrange things. But if someone has really less time, and has to deal with such a fraud dealer then it is miserable.