Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: New JJBs

TwoBees is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default New JJBs

Have any of the new JJBs arrived yet? Please post your reviews! I can't wait to hear about them!
    Mom to a spirited, red-headed, former 28-weeker 10/2009 and a more mellow monkey 12/2013.

swissair81 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Per their FB page, there was a strike at the port & JJB just got their shipment yesterday. They will start shipping to their etailers no later than 7/12. So no reviews until the end of next week at the earliest.

TwoBees is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by swissair81 View Post
    Per their FB page, there was a strike at the port & JJB just got their shipment yesterday. They will start shipping to their etailers no later than 7/12. So no reviews until the end of next week at the earliest.
    Bummer. Thanks for the update though. I'll have to bump this post next week.

Did you order one?
    Mom to a spirited, red-headed, former 28-weeker 10/2009 and a more mellow monkey 12/2013.

Yeah. I got a BFF. I couldn't resist. (ok fine, and a mighty be & a new be quick) Shh...

If you ordered from an etailer (I did), it wouldn't come to you earlier than 2 weeks =(
    Vanessa

Full-time mommy to Miss Yumi ('08)

I ordered from shopjujube.com. That means I should get it sooner, right?

cath_b is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by swissair81 View Post
    Yeah. I got a BFF. I couldn't resist. (ok fine, and a mighty be & a new be quick) Shh...
    Hahaha! We ordered the same exact thing! In what pattern did you get yours? I got the BFF and Be quick in Marvelous Mums, and a Might Be in Shadow Waltz. Like you, I couldn't resists. DH does not know that I ordered them already. I'll just tell him it's my birthday present to myself.
    Mom to sweet jester DS (9/07) and fiesty little diva DD (9/09)

Quote Originally Posted by cath_b View Post
    Hahaha! We ordered the same exact thing! In what pattern did you get yours? I got the BFF and Be quick in Marvelous Mums, and a Might Be in Shadow Waltz. Like you, I couldn't resists. DH does not know that I ordered them already. I'll just tell him it's my birthday present to myself.
    I don't care if he's upset. We have a new deal. I get x amount of spending money monthly that I do not have to be accountable to him for. It was just easier that way. After that, I have to justify it (or if it's something I shouldn't have had to pay for, he will reimburse me).

I will admit that I got the BFF and Mighty Be in Marvelous Mums & the Be quick in shadow waltz.

cath_b is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

You should get yours soon. It says that the pre-orders are shipping the week of 7/5. How exciting!
    Mom to sweet jester DS (9/07) and fiesty little diva DD (9/09)

megv is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

I really want to hear your reviews of the BFF. I want a new bag in the worst way and am trying to decide between the Be Fabulous & the new BFF.

What do you all think???
    DS1, DS2, DS3, and DD

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast