Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default diapers.com raised their prices on baby jogger accessories

And they're kind of odd prices (note the numbers after the xx. ):
    BJCM parent console is $32.29 (other sites have it for $29.99 or less)
    Car seat adapter is $64.09 (other sites have it for $59.99 or less)
    Belly bar for single is $31.99 (other sites have it for $29.99 or less)
    Liquid Holster - $21.49 (other sites have it for $19.99 or less)
    (I actually did not go and look all this up - I just know from buying a bunch of accessories - I have not gone that bonkers). I didn't check on pricing for other items.

And accessories are harder to pricematch because of shipping (you have to pricematch other items at the same time). Are they trying to make up margins by raising prices on things like that? Hmmm, maybe not so smart now that amazon is offering free shipping both ways and their free shipping threshhold is $25...
    Diapers.com, I love you, but I'm getting a little frustrated with your shenanigans as of late!
    Just my little commentary...

swissair81 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

How annoying.

arivecchi is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

They did the same thing with Mountain Buggy accessories.
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

I just went to find another gate check carseat bag (the same one I had ordered in March), and they raised that price by a few bucks too!
    What is up? And I will say, I'm not amused by these little prices like $14.31..
    I don't mind that they don't allow coupon stacking anymore, that's fine, but I don't like that they're raising their prices. Now that bing is gone, I may stray to amazon... (especially when they have it for $2.50 less (a big chunk of change on a $12 item IMO) and free shipping on $25 rather than $49...)

I am an avid amazon user and because of this board have started using diapers.com for some purchases but looks like I'll be headed back to Amazon. I am not a very loyal shopper though. I go with whoever will give me what I want for the cheapest price with free shipping. I currently live in WA state though which sucks because then I get charged for tax with Amazon (on most items anyway). My MIL also is a amazon prime member so I sign into her account to buy things I need fast because then I get the 2 day shipping which rocks.

swissair81 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Some things are cheaper on amazon, but some things are way expensive & I wonder at their blatant price inflations sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by swissair81 View Post
    Some things are cheaper on amazon, but some things are way expensive & I wonder at their blatant price inflations sometimes.
    I use camelcamelcamel to find out if I am getting Amazon's best price before I buy something there.

Dislike! I considered ordering diapers from them the other day too, but after looking at the prices, I can get it for way cheaper. Still love their price-matching, awesome return policy, and cs though! Let's hope those things don't ever change...
    Mommy to a "Fiery" DS we so lovingly call "The Beast" 12/31/08
    And our newest summer addition DS2 7/8/12

jacksmoma is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

how annoying! maybe they are trying to make up for all the losses after all our amazing stroller deals from them!! i'll just pm them in the future...no more stroller from them for me for now!

Kaylee31 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I always get accessories and small purchases at Amazon anyway. I think in general, their prices are the best for that type of stuff. And no tax with them, but I have to pay tax when I buy through Diapers. But, Amazon's free shipping is spotty though. Sometimes it's really fast, sometimes super slow. I ordered some stuff for my BJCM the other day (bumper bar, SK cupholder, snackpod, stroller hooks, etc.) and the bumper bar arrives today but the rest hasn't even shipped yet. I should have gotten the Prime, but I'm just too cheap
    DS - 07/09 - Mr. Tempermental
    DD - 02/12 - Dollface
    New arrival expected 06/14

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast