Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Kindra178 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by arivecchi View Post
    It's a Dominick's. I used to live in the building that is connected to the ES.
    Funny. I love that movie theater.

newnana is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

We booked the Seneca the week of our trip. We were insanely behind and I think booked it 4 days prior and it was the week of Memorial Day, so I expected to be out of luck. It was no problem.

When I called I got a different (better) price than was on the website. The website had a web only special to get a night free. So I called back just to ask about it and they hooked me up with the great nightly price and the free night from the website. I'd say it wouldn't hurt to just call and talk to them. They were great to work with.

Chicago was great for us, I hope you have a great trip as well!

Just got back from our trip staying at Homewood Suites. It's still a very nice hotel - great staff, very nice clean rooms (full kitchenette with micro, full fridge w/freezer, stovetop & some kitchen utensils). It's across the street from a mall that has a Lego store (very cool and free vs. Legoland), a Sanrio store, candy store, chocolatier, and food court - and that's just the stuff my girls enjoyed. I could have spent a lot longer there . It was a fun place to go after dinner to hang out for a bit before bedtime. Also just a block away from Michigan, though at the other end from American Girl. Fun walk though and AG was a load of fun with two little girls!

elektra is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Thanks for all the updates on your trips!
    We are getting excited to go. I just had to adjust our dates a bit, so I'll have to change my reservations (have them at the Embassy and I was thinking of trying for a last minute Seneca rate right before maybe) but it's so good to know these other places are working out too, especially since we are making the reservations much later than I would like to and I am concerned about availability.
    DD
    DS

mikeys_mom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by hlphillips2 View Post
    Just got back from our trip staying at Homewood Suites. It's still a very nice hotel - great staff, very nice clean rooms (full kitchenette with micro, full fridge w/freezer, stovetop & some kitchen utensils). It's across the street from a mall that has a Lego store (very cool and free vs. Legoland), a Sanrio store, candy store, chocolatier, and food court - and that's just the stuff my girls enjoyed. I could have spent a lot longer there . It was a fun place to go after dinner to hang out for a bit before bedtime. Also just a block away from Michigan, though at the other end from American Girl. Fun walk though and AG was a load of fun with two little girls!
    Thanks for the update. We are currently booked at the Homewood suites so it's great to hear a positive review. We were also trying to find a last minute rate at the Seneca but at the moment they don't have any rooms with a pullout couch in the living room for the dates we are there. We are very excited for the trip!
    DS - 10
    DD - 8
    Twin Girls - 6

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2