Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by jdienstag View Post
    I have a very silly question (due in August)
    In order to use these bustiers wouldn't you need to take off your shirt and bra and put this on?
    Seems like a lot of trouble to do at work. My workplace will not take kindly to pumping sessions and I'll be borrowing peoples offices so I'll need t be speedy!

Thanks,
    Jodi
    I just unbutton or pull up my shirt, unlatch my nursing bra and then you zip the bra around you (it is strapless). It takes about 30 seconds to put it on, and then I can do work while I pump. I will answer e-mails, read reports etc...or mess around on this board, more likely, but I can at least pretend that I am working, right?

So it actually goes over your regular nursing bra? GOt it. I was thinking getting totally undressed didn't seem worth it. This makes much more sense.

lizzywednesday is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by jdienstag View Post
    So it actually goes over your regular nursing bra? GOt it. I was thinking getting totally undressed didn't seem worth it. This makes much more sense.
    Oh absolutely it goes over your regular nursing bra.

Alternately, you could use it as your primary bra, though I do not recommend it as it's next to impossible to keep leaks at bay. (After 2 weeks EPing for my DD during her CICU stay, I was happy to transition to regular nursing bras!!!!)
    ==========================================
    Liz
    DD (3/2010)

"Make mistakes! Get messy!" - Miss Frizzle

lizzywednesday is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by citymama View Post
    So Simple Wishes or Easy Expressions - which is the preferred one for ease of pumping? I'm kicking myself because I just saw someone giving one away NIB in my size on my mom's listserve and I didn't email to claim it (it's been taken by now). Maybe this will make me hate pumping less. How do these things even work?
    Hands down, the Simple Wishes one is highly recommended over the EE.

(I think Andi has tried both and she's raved about the SW!!!)

Basically, they hold the horns in place on your boobs so you can do other things while you pump.

I don't know about the EE, but the SW has a dual-layer opening with horizontal and vertical slits to help the horns align properly and hold more firmly to your breast.

The SW bustier has the additional bonus of being highly adjustable so you can get a great fit for your body!
    ==========================================
    Liz
    DD (3/2010)

"Make mistakes! Get messy!" - Miss Frizzle

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2