bubbaray is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Default x-post: Roadrunner Sports Big Event sale

x-post from Bargains: http://www.windsorpeak.com/vbulletin...d.php?t=359114

Great sale prices at RRS right now, not just older models either. Join as a VIP member ($1.99) and get a further 10% off the sale prices and FS. VIP membership lasts for a year and is totally worth it.

Order by phone! Call your private VIP Hotline at 800.543.7309 and mention order code CE10917E.

Not a VIP? Join now to get our best savings every day!
    Melissa

DD#1: April 2004
    DD#2: January 2007

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world." Jack Layton 1950 - 2011

I bought into the 1.99 membership last year and bought several things, it was great! However I sat down last week to order something and my vip status wasn't showing, i went to pay the cc bill this weekend and they had renewed me for 24.99! I cannot pay that for a membership to something! I was placing an order anyway so I did the live chat and they refunded the 24.99, renewed me at 1.99 and gave me an additional 10% off my order on top of the 25% I was already getting! Plus we talked thru an issue with my current shoes and she recommended insoles to help solve my problem.

They have great sales and are very helpful! I highly recommend! Just make sure you aren't on auto renewal!