I feel sad. My own family abandoned me. This is my #3 and I am 38 wks. My own mother refuses to come to help out this time as she doesn't like our apt and where we live. She complainted the whole time when she came to help out when #2 was born. I asked my brother to come this time. He came two days ago and left last night. He got mad at me for asking him to help me out. Dh was working late as usual. So, I had no help. My brother didn't do anything beside browsing the internet(not work related) or laying down watching TV on the couch. The house was just a mess. The kids were screaming. He said that he was only here to stand-by? Beside that, he got mad at me that I didn't treat him nice enough. I used to get the food/milk ready for him and asked him to come to eat. This time, I told him to help himself.

I honestly stopped talking to my mom a few months ago. She blamed everything that didn't go her way to me, i.e. my sis didn't talk to her. I felt stress whenever I talked to her. The health of my baby is my first priority. So, I didn't try to be patient and let her yell at me on the phone or chase my brother and apologize(for?). Am I a bad daughter or sister? I used to be the one who pleased everyone. But now, I have two kids to take care of and my husband is alway busy, and I am very pregnant. I thought I would get help not extra work or stress. WWYD?