Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Big mama panties

Anyone love their maternity underwear?

I normally like skimpy little things but lately I long to wear giant grandma drawers. :-P

If you like your underwear and like a lot of coverage, please tell me what brand/where you got it.
    Boy (4/03) -- Girl (12/05) -- Boy (11/10)

Andi98989 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I loved the Amon Maternity skivvies; I got them off of MamaBargains.com one time. I had 2 pairs and they were amazing.

http://www.amonmaternity.com/products.htm
    DS1 - Oct. '09

newg is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I ended up just getting some Hanes undies........in the granny panty style

I ended up wearing them this past weekend while at the hosipital, and they were comfy, even at 8 months prego............so I'm sure they will be awesome once I give birth!

DD1 2/08
    DD2 8/10

WatchingThemGrow is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

I loved my Bravado underwear. In fact, the others I have are so not right that I may go get the Bravados out again, and I am not pg.

ewpmsw is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I'm wearing a few different granny-panty varieties from Motherhood. They get the job done. DD loves to wear them like a shrug when I'm folding clean laundry, so at least one of us is getting some joy out of them.

Quote Originally Posted by ewpmsw View Post
    DD loves to wear them like a shrug when I'm folding clean laundry, so at least one of us is getting some joy out of them.

Thanks, that made me laugh. :-)
    Boy (4/03) -- Girl (12/05) -- Boy (11/10)

Quote Originally Posted by ewpmsw View Post
    I'm wearing a few different granny-panty varieties from Motherhood. They get the job done. DD loves to wear them like a shrug when I'm folding clean laundry, so at least one of us is getting some joy out of them.
    That made me laugh, too!

joules is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I got a bunch from Target a few weeks before my due date. Good thing too b/c I ended up having a scheduled c-section b/c DS was breech a week before I was due.

I could not wear my normal undies for about 2 months pp - they would hit right where my scar was. But then I got so used to wearing the granny ones b/c they were so comfy.

However, per DH's request, I have switched back to my regular ones now. haha.

Smillow is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I bought Hanes & Fruit of the loom briefs in ridiculously large sizes. I also had a c-section & they were great for after as my "regular" underwear hit right where my incision is.

I wear the Victoria Secret cotton bikinis. Great thing is, they are cut low enough that for both last pg and this one, they've worked the whole way through! I also had a c-section and they were fine after it too.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast