Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    lil_acorn is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default need rec for pregnancy pillow

can any of you ladies recommend a pregnancy pillow? Starting to get uncomfortable and I'm only 16 weeks!

I've used a combo of the snoogle pregnancy pillow and the boppy wedge pillow since about 20 weeks...

I'm 36 weeks now and just last night I had to switch the snoogle to the front so I'm facing into the "c" to give my very heavy belly more support than the wedge was giving...

I used a snoozer and it is FANTASTIC. It is shaped like a candy cane and the only pregnancy pillow I could find without poly-fill (poly-fill gives me a rash). Plus the fabulous thing about it is after you give birth, you can twist it around your body and use it like a nursing pillow. It was really fantastic but I couldn't have slept without it when I was pregnant.

prats is offline Bronze level (10+ posts)

I am using the snoogle body pillow since my 4th month..............it has been a blessing...........lets me sleep on my side without rolling over on my back.........its comfy................my 9th month now, still using it and love it

Beth24 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I loved my snoogle. And I am using it as a nursing pillow when I have the baby in bed with me. I can wrap it around me and actually doze off a bit while baby eats.
    DS, 15
    DD, 10
    DS, 3

Myira is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I used the Snoogle Total Body Pillow. I could not have slept a wink w/o it, though trying to turn from one side to other requires you to move the whole huge thing around and wrap yourself in it again.
    DD 10/2008
    DS 09/2011

swissair81 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

dh got me a tempur-pedic one during my second pregnancy. way overpriced, but I didn't look a gift horse in the mouth. it is perfect considering my scoliosis.

Love the Snoogle! Been using it since I was about 20 weeks preggo with DS. I still use it everyday!
    DS1-1/09
    DS2-10/12

HonoluluMom is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I used the Leachco All Nighter Total Body Pillow.

http://leachco.stores.yahoo.net/allnighter.html

lil_acorn is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

the snoogle seems to be the winner! thanks ladies!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast