Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Lots of good suggestions for toys, but one thing someone on here suggested that really entertained my DDs is an old wallet with random crap in it. I cut out pictures of babies and mommies, and hid them in the little slots. Old hotel room key-cards, old airline frequent flyer cards, random pieces of pretty ribbon, pictures of dogs. They really liked it. Heck, when I'm flying I'd slip $100 in there if I thought it would keep them entertained! If you have an ipone or itouch, now's the time to download stuff for them.
    Mommy to my wonderful, HEALTHY twin girls
    6/08 - Preemies no more!

Great toy recs mamas! Thanks!! I'll have to copy/make a list and go shopping tomorrow. And good idea about the wallet TwinFoxes. I definitely need inexpensive ideas like that since I sure will need to bring a lot to occupy him the entire flight. DH will be equipped with his iPhone and iPad
    Mommy to a "Fiery" DS we so lovingly call "The Beast" 12/31/08
    And our newest summer addition DS2 7/8/12

cath_b is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by FieryOne1231 View Post
    DH will be equipped with his iPhone and iPad
    The only thing that could hold down my DS's attention for very long was my Ipod Nano loaded with Thomas and Elmo shows on it. The nano was supposed to be mine but I never used it, not once. DS just took over. Now, he is slowly taking over DH's Ipod Touch.
    Mom to sweet jester DS (9/07) and fiesty little diva DD (9/09)

karstmama is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

consider a peapod bed. it packs small enough to get it in your suitcase, and has a little air mattress itself, and you can zip him in for the containment.

but have it up at home for him to get used to - i didn't last year & it was a fail, i did this year & he slept in it on a cruise quite happily.
    mama to j karst, former 25 weeker, 12/06

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2