Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    arivecchi is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

I understood that it was not a criticism of the OP. I just think customers are entitled to online reviews in this day and age - whether retailers and manufacturers like the reviews that are posted or not. I think customers with a vendetta are pretty easy to spot online and I usually ignore those reviews.
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

Quote Originally Posted by arivecchi View Post
    I don't think anyone here advocated that. The OP was actually pretty even-keeled for all the issues she's had with the stroller. IMO, posting online about one's negative experience with a retailer/manufacturer service provider is not attempting to destroy their business. It's just a review and the customer is entitled to it.
    Hi - my response was to Multimama (not at all to the OP) who had written, "When you call, you could also mention that if they don't help you, you will spread bad press about them all over the internet."

But then she clarified that she was kidding, so I read something harshly that may not have been intended like that.

In no way did I mean for that to be suggesting that the OP shouldn't post frustrations to get some advice from others, which I sensed was her intent from the get-go.
    Heather
    Owner, PeppyParents

Quote Originally Posted by poohbear View Post
    A few things - first, Multimama, I thought you were fine, no worries
    Thanks! I feel like I managed to offend everyone on this thread and really I don't disagree with either the OP or Peppy Parents or really anyone. I got a bit too carried away in my post about negative reviews. I do think it's interesting to think about their impact. I think the most valuable reviews are ones that talk about both the positive and the negative aspects of a stroller. I get frustrated when they lean too heavily in one direction or the other (although I understand the OP's frustration). I think most reviews tend to be lopsided either to the positive or the negative. Glowing reviews with nothing bad to say about a stroller irritate me because all strollers have their flaws.

Maybe I'm just biased because I feel decidedly meh about all of my strollers so far, neither 100% for or against.

Quote Originally Posted by PeppyParents View Post
    But then she clarified that she was kidding, so I read something harshly that may not have been intended like that.
    I got that you were angry at me not the OP. I think it's unfair for you to insinuate that you don't believe my explanation of what I intended in my post. I don't know what more I could possibly say to convince you.

This is a little OT, but I have a 40 inch 2.5 year old (hooray, growth spurts!) and he loves the Rumbleseat and the front seat. He doesn't like canopies, so we just removed them, and he fits just fine. And he's a long torso kid. So I think the whole "height" issue is relative.

We also put him in a BJCM at the store. He did NOT like it. And his head was hitting the canopy. The BJCE was the only one he didn't smack the canopy in, and that wouldn't work for the 3 month old.

WatchingThemGrow is online now Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by pugpants View Post
    We also put him in a BJCM at the store. He did NOT like it. And his head was hitting the canopy. The BJCE was the only one he didn't smack the canopy in, and that wouldn't work for the 3 month old.
    what do you mean it wouldn't work for the 3 month old? Our babies all rode in the BJCED from birth.

Quote Originally Posted by WatchingThemGrow View Post
    what do you mean it wouldn't work for the 3 month old? Our babies all rode in the BJCED from birth.
    I think she means that she couldn't use the BJCE single with two kids the way she can with the Vista. Although the BJCE does actually have a toddler seat attachment so if your 2.5 year old is under 35 lbs you could use the BJCE with both kids. And if he doesn't like canopies, so much the better because you have to pay extra to get that with the BJCE toddler seat.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3